When we think of lifestyle change, we think of something drastic or maybe even impossible. Many of my clients have felt this exact way. But by taking baby steps and really looking at the benefits, you will be able to make these lifestyle changes for your health. After a while it will become like second nature for you.
- Hydrate with water. Its that simple. Drink water. How much water? Only water? Tap or bottled water? What kind of water? The answer is drink water. Before you start asking all your questions, just get the idea into your brain. Drink Water. This is the simplest lifestyle change you will make. Take conscious steps to drink more water every day.
- Go for a walk. Get out and exercise! Walk around the block, take the stairs or take a walk at the beach. Exercise is a huge step in improving your well being. You will feel refreshed and revitalized for the rest of the day
- Drink something warm upon arising. Warm water with a squeeze of lemon is a great choice. Organic tea is also ok. The warm water is to begin the digestive process and lemon is a great activator for the liver.
- Stretch in the morning. Babies and animals instinctively stretch upon arising. Get into the habit of stretching to increase pliability and youthfulness.
- If you drink coffee, drink organic coffee. If you are a coffee drinker, you want to avoid drinking massed produced coffee which is grown with chemicals, pesticides and cured with formaldehyde. Drink organic and you will taste the difference in flavor and in how you feel.
- Do not use artificial sweeteners. Do not use these chemicals in your coffee, tea or anything else. Artificial sweeteners include: Sweet-n-low, Equal, Splenda. Do not use these for sweetening. Chemicals make you fat. Use a healthy alternative like Stevia.
- Do not use those fragrant lotions. These products are so popular amongst women today. They are filled with chemicals, artificial colors and your skin just sucks it up. Remember your skin is the largest organ of the human body. It adversely effects your liver which in turn makes you gain weight. Use essential oils or something natural for fragrance.
- Do not use vegetable oil or any other refined oils. Use coconut oil for all frying purposes. Vegetable oil makes you fat, and makes you sick. Since the introduction of refined vegetable oils, disease in America has skyrocketed. Believe it or not butter is better for you than vegetable oil.
- Take time to deeply breathe fresh air. Concentrate on the air when you inhale and exhale, take slow deep breaths and meditate. Notice throughout the day, when you hold your breath. Try to change this habit.
- Go vegetarian. One day out of the week try not to eat any type of meat. Instead eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat whole grains and legumes. You will feel the difference and maybe you may eventually implement this more than once a week.
Join Brandy's Weight Loss Community: http://jointheweightlosscommunity.com/
Brandy Lokelani Sinoto was born and raised in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii as a child of Holistic Health. Her father a lomilomi healer of 40 years molded the way for her to follow in his footsteps. She is certified in Contact Reflex Analysis (C.R.A.) and also practices NeuroEmotional Technique. She is proficient at energy work, applied kenisiology and muscle testing. Brandy worked as a Nutritionist and Lifestyle Coach for five years when she finally came to the realization "enough was enough" and she had to get her clients skinny. She stopped her practice, traveled to the main land and revisited her mentors to pick apart the physical and emotional puzzle of weight loss.
Three years ago she reopened her practice to focus solely on Weight Loss. Brandy's mother was her first client. Her mom successfully lost 45 pounds and went from a size 18 to a size 10 in just 4 months and has maintained her weight for the past 3 years! Since then, Brandy has helped hundreds in her community lose thousands of pounds and has been voted Hawaii's most successful weight loss program. Her guaranteed weight loss program can now be accessed online through live interactive tutorials.
Brandy's mission: To assist in facilitating lifestyle change within the Hawaii community and then abroad, one person at a time. http://jointheweightlosscommunity.com/