Vision HelpDesk is the best in modern HelpDesk systems allowing you to use the power of Vision to your advantage. Vision is a lightning fast system built up of PHP and AJAX allowing for faster load times and more efficient report generation. The key features of Vision include Multiple Domains, Antivirus Tools, and Integration Systems, Scrap Book and Private Messaging, Client Side Searching and much more. This makes Vision a feature rich powerful system full of the necessary tools to run a HelpDesk efficiently and quickly.
1) Scrap Book – Vision HelpDesk uses the technology of a scrapbook to bring together staff and allow ease of communication / updating others with information. This is just like a shoutbox allowing you to communicate with anyone logged into Vision HelpDesk. This can be used very effectively to inform your staff of updates, current HelpDesk happenings and to alert all staff of potential downtime or even spamming clients. This is also a quick way to contact the admin allowing everyone to keep in close contact if they need external support.
2) Bookmarking – Vision allows you to bookmark sites often used by the support teams allowing you to instantly refer to any link. This is a unique feature and can be used to refer to any sites, or server links. This is especially helpful for allowing staff to have easy access to knowledgebase’s and blogs with valuable information for clients.
3) Knowledge base – Following on from the bookmarking knowledge base is a highly effective part of any HelpDesk and is extremely useful for saving valuable support time. Instead of staff having to write about it and waste time unnecessarily, you can simply
refer the client to the knowledge base or, better still the client will not have to post as he has managed to find the information from the knowledge base. Adding items to the knowledge base will save time in the future allowing staff to get on with the more important support tickets. If a client requests a question via support ticket, you can add the answer to the Vision Knowledge base meaning next time the question will not be asked saving a lot of time.
4) Downloads – Giving clients files is often oh so hard, but not with Vision HelpDesk, their downloads tool allows staff with the privileges to upload scripts, images, software’s and much more! Downloads also has a built in virus scanner, scanning all files upon upload making sure malicious or viruses cannot be spread around the site and to clients. This is also very useful for adding programs such as ftp clients and SSH clients for allowing your clients to access their sites via FTP etc. This is also useful if you offer free scripts with certain plans, for example WHMCS.
5) Troubleshooting – Vision allows you to use troubleshooting abilities, this means you or clients can search out for common solutions to problems. This is best practice for users as Vision can use its troubleshooting technology to reduce staff time and
increase productivity. This powerful troubleshoot system can also guide your clients step by step through the process of fixing their problem. This is also useful for explaining how to
use particular software from the downloads area for example, showing a client how to setup their FTP Client. This is done without the use of staff dramatically increasing productivity.
6) Tool Bar — Vision helpdesk provides a handy tool bar to jump through pages directly without having to use a menu system. This speeds up operation and productivity and lists all items in one general area making it easy access and simple to use.
7) Predefined Replies — Staff can add predefined replies which can save lot of time while replying to tickets. This is a very efficient system reducing support time and increasing response efficiency. Often similar tickets are opened by clients that all
require the same answer, predefined replies takes the hassle out of this and allows quick replies to complex questions.
8 ) Automated Replies — Vision allows you to setup follow up messages in a timely manner informing your clients instantly the status of their support tickets etc, this reduces work load and enables staff on Vision to concentrate on other tickets.
9) Checking Reports — Vision helpdesk offers various reports which allows you to get hold of system statuses, staff status, support channels, errors, ticket replies and much more, this allows you to see response times and response satisfaction showing you where you can improve with the support system.
10) Vision Antivirus — Vision helpdesk offers an antivirus tool scanning all files as they are uploaded to the system, this prevents viruses from creeping into files from malicious clients or even staff. Sometimes viruses can be attached to tickets without the clients even knowing it, Vision stops this as it scans all the files thoroughly before being cleaned or passed. This keeps the HelpDesk clean and free from viral infection.
www.helpdeskarticles.com: Helpdesk Articles : We bring you latest happenings and insight of Helpdesk Softwares News, Articles, Coupons, PressReleases, Reviews, WhitePapers, Case Studies and much more.. A complete online resource and information you require to choose right helpdesk software for your Business.