1. You have to have big dreams, really big dreams. Decide what you want and go after it. No one who has achieved greatness had little expectations. You must expect more than anyone else expects from you.
2. You must have total control over your thoughts and actions. You have to believe in your abilities to achieve. You can achieve anything you desire with empowering thoughts. All experiences in your life will be a direct result of your dominant mental thoughts. Power and control over your thoughts and actions will have you achieving the greatest outcomes of your life. No one achieved greatness without being mentally tougher than their competition.
3. You have to have an awesome action plan to achieve your desired goals. If you don't have an awesome action plan, you will never achieve the goals that you desire. You have to be aware of what is working and what is not working. Don't hesitate to change your approach if you are not getting the results that you desire.
4. You have to look at failure as just an outcome. If you don't get the outcome that you desire, you must change your approach until you achieve the success you desire. Failure is just a chance to begin again with a more intelligent approach. You must learn from your failures. Failure must be a stepping stone to success and not a stumbling block. It doesn't matter how many times you fail, what matters is your dedication to your success. You must keep on chasing your dream until you make it happen. Failure should never be an option for you. You will win or learn, but you never should believe in failure as one of your options.
5. Success leaves clues. Model people who have achieved the results that you desire. Learn from the best of the best. Don't hang around the buzzards of the world. Soar with the eagles that fly high. You should network with achievers so that you are constantly pushing yourself to match their success.
6. Never stop learning. You must dedicate yourself to constant and never ending improvement. You must always strive to better yourself each and everyday.
7. You must strive to be a master of communication. The quality of your life will depend on the quality of your communication with yourself and with others. You must learn how to view each situation from your point of view and from other people's point of view. Most people who have achieved greatness have been master communicators.
8. Be a person who is constantly stretching their abilities. Always try to achieve outcomes that are currently beyond your abilities. You must dare to achieve outside of your comfort zone. Stretching your abilities will make you great. You must strive to be greater than your competition. Roosevelt said, "The only thing that we have to fear, is fear itself. Don't be afraid of anything because the greatest risk is the one you don't take.
9. You must never give up until you succeed. Thomas A. Edison failed close to 1,000 times before he succeed in giving us electricity. He was asked why he didn't quit and his reply was that he had ran out of options to try. He said, "I had no option but to succeed."
10. Ask yourself empowering questions everyday. When you wake up in the morning ask yourself, "What can I do to achieve greatness today?" "What can I do to get me closer to the success that I desire?" "What can I do to make me a better person?"
11. Visualize yourself as if you are already experiencing the success that you desire. You have to believe it before you see it. Visualize daily of the success that you desire until you are living the life that you have dreamed of.
Follow these steps and greatness will be in your future. The sky is no longer the limit, space is. Richard Branson is taking tourist to outer space for their vacations. If he didn't have vision and goals, he would never have become the success that he is today. You are the master of your destiny. You are the creator of your future. You can make your life as extraordinary as you desire. Dare to be great and manifest that greatness now.
I believe in you. Do you believe in you?
Hooman Hamzehloui is a Motivational Speaker. To learn more, please visit HoomanCan.com.