Do you want to use The Secret of Deliberate Creation to attract and create the life you desire but constantly find yourself falling short?
The Secret of Deliberate Creation is to know how to tap into your intuition. Every single one of us has an inner guidance system, but most of us area so cut off from listening to this inner guidance system that we ignore it almost completely.
Re-discovering your intuition or inner guidance system is key in the law of attraction and the secret of deliberate creation. I’m going to give you some specific tools to do just that.
Once you start successfully tapping into and listening to your intuition, the art of manifesting more money, success, happiness or anything will be much easier and the things you desire will start to come to you.
Have you ever had a hunch that something was about to happen, and to your surprise, it did? Have you ever had ‘gut feelings’ that were so strong that you had a strong sense of ‘Knowing’ that something was true without a specific reason but you ended up being right? That’s your intuition or ‘Inner Guidance System’.
Dr. Robert Anthony, the acknowledged inspiration behind ‘The Secret’, is a mentor and friend of mine. He calls intuition our ‘Inner Silent Partner’ who can guide us out of danger and literally right into fortune. In fact, he has shown me how not listening to your intuition most often delays your progress and can actually put you in harms way.
Are you ready to re-discover your ‘Inner Guidance System’ and develop your intuition?
Here are 7 ways to do just that, you don’t need to practice all of these, in fact, just picking one and consistently practicing for 7 days will start magnetizing your desires to you:
1. Reach for the Most Positive Thought in Every Moment
You’re human, so you will be consistently drawn to negative thoughts but, one of the fastest ways to lose the voice of your intuition is to focus on the negativity. It won’t be easy at first, but you must exercise your power of choice and choose the most positive thought in any moment. By staying positive, you attract good energy that would be able to easily recognize imminent feelings and events.
2. Visualize What You Want in Great Detail
Take 10 minutes each day.
• Turn off the phone, computer, TV and any other distractions (although carefully chosen music can be very helpful in this exercise).
• Now, as if you are watching a movie, picture yourself living a specific moment you desire. See it in great detail. Use all of your senses. What are you wearing? What time of day is it? Are you inside or outside? What are your exact surroundings? What are you experiencing? Watch it in vivid detail, and then step into the movie. How does this make you feel? Experience it fully ‘as if’ it is literally happening right now.
• After 10 minutes go back into your day. I guarantee you will have renewed energy and be much more receptive to the voice of your ‘Inner Guidance System’.
3. Let it Go
The more you try to figure out how you will attract something, the more you push your intuition and ‘Inner Guidance System’ away. Your ‘rational’ brain dulls your intuition significantly. When you are clear on what you want, the best thing you can do is keep your focus on it, but let go of how it will come to be.
When you plant a seed, you give it water and sunlight and trust it will grow. Do the same with the seeds of your desires.