So your interested in losing weight the natural way huh? With societies cravings for instant gratification, it's no wonder why more than half of the population is over weight. Instant this and instant that is all I ever seem to see and hear nowadays.
You did not put the pounds on over night so do not expect them to come off over night.With a little discipline and hard work you can achieve the kind of success you are looking for. So having said that lets get started losing weight the natural way and do not forget to have some fun along the way.
1. Start the day off with a healthy breakfast that includes a combination of, low fat milk, fiber, fruit , whole grain cereal, and maybe some lean protein for energy throughout the morning.
2. Eat 4-5 small portion meals throughout the day, that way your metabolism will increase and burn more calories.
3. Consider taking multi vitamins so that you are getting all the vital vitamins and minerals that your body needs to be healthy.
4. Drink plenty of water a day, around 7-8 glasses a day. It will keep your body hydrated and flush out the toxins that a lot of processed foods have in them.
5. EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE- I can not stress that enough. It do not matter what kind, as long as you are active for a period of 20-30 minutes. Walk whenever possible, jog in place, ride a bike, join a gym, play with your kids chasing them around, anything to get the heart rate up and burn calories.
The key to natural weight loss is to set small goals and build from there, then as you see results, you will be excited about the next workout. Even if you do not see result right away keep at it and increase your exercise time.
Try to make a schedule and stick to it.Regularity is the key to success in any thing you do.
May you find success and happiness in all that you do.