By burning PowerPoint presentations to DVD, you can get 8 benefits (maybe more then that):
1. No need computer, PowerPoint presentations can be watched on TV sets which can be easily found.
2. No need to worry the PowerPoint version and platform system differences, PowerPoint presentations can be viewed on any computer with Windows media Player or QuickTime player.
3. Bring PowerPoint presentations from online distribution to offline distribution through DVDs, Which is more stable and trustable to send your PowerPoint presentations.
4. It provided a solution to backup several PowerPoint presentations on one DVD.
5. It is accessible to send huge PowerPoint presentation above 100M.
6. DVDs containing PowerPoint presentations don't contain the actual presentation, just a movie of the presentation -- that means no one can copy your slides and pass them as their own, or even edit them to change a spelling (even if you made a typo).
7. creating your own DVDs from PowerPoint makes you look more professional and impressive then creating a mere PowerPoint presentation.
8. DVDs can be easily played by anyone--even by those old MOM or little child who don't know how to use a computer.
What¡¯s more, by burning PowerPoint presentations on DVD, you can not only play the presentations with a DVD Player on TV anywhere, but also control the playback just use a DVD remote. This is more acceptable by common users because it coincident to the custom.
But here should be some disadvantages to make you feel gloomy, because it's not an easy task -- and you need the right software and hardware (and that's not always cheap), and if you don't have good software to do this job, it's really time-consuming, now I'll introduce Acoolsoft PPT2DVD for you.
PowerPoint to video and PowerPoint to DVD
"Since PPT to video conversion tools are usually less expensive than PPT to DVD tools, why should I choose the later one? What's the benefits?" It's the question we have been asked by many of people. We would like to show the benefits here, hope it's helpful for you choosing this kind of software.
DVD is also video. It is encoded by MPEG-2, which is the most universal video format can be played on all computers. Though DVD is encode with MPEG-2 codec, the biggest difference to MPEG-2 videos is that DVD contains many additional information, like sound channel, subtitle, language, and play controls. Video presentations only contains the video and audio data, which are not programmable.
After PowerPoint presentations converted to DVD, the conversion tool adds additional information to allow viewers to manipulate how the presentation will play (play automatically, manually, show slide in thumbnail view or list view, and more). Presenter may play DVD presentation animation by animation, slide by slide, which means they can advance animations and slides on pressing "Play" of the DVD remote control. This is the biggest advantage of DVD comparing with videos. DVD brings real presentation, but not only a video show.
How to Burn PowerPoint to DVD
With our Product Acoolsoft PPT2DVD, all the process becomes very easy, it is a professional PowerPoint to DVD conversion tool which helps you easily burn PowerPoint to DVD, or convert them to MPEG Video.
With 3-Click simplicity, you can burn your PowerPoint presentations on DVD with transitions, animations, sound and movies retained. You can even create flexible DVD Menus for your PowerPoint presentations to play on TV with a DVD remote control.
yes, you sure everything is OK, just click next and leave the rest to Acoolsoft, all things will be done!
Click here to have a free trial, we believe you will get more!
Concentrated to give you the best solution of PowerPoint to Video, PowerPoint to DVD
Tips and Tricks of PowerPoint to Video and PowerPoint to DVD