1) Like all living things, our skin needs oxygen to survive, reproduce and regenerate. In younger skin, this process is very efficient, but as we age, the micro capillaries degenerate and skin does not receive the nourishment it needs. As a result, the metabolism of our skin cells slows collagen and elastin content drops and fine lines, discoloration and wrinkles begin to appear. Sun exposure, air pollution, extreme hot and cold variances, diet fluctuations, worry and day-to-day stresses and strains of life affect the condition of your skin. Adding oxygen to your facial treatment will soothe and refresh your skin naturally, like no other treatment.
2) Oxygen is essential to the health and maintenance of skin cells in the human body. With age, skin loses its ability to retain and utilize Oxygen for normal metabolic processes, such as repair and regeneration. When oxygen is lacking at the cellular level, our skin begins to age—sometimes prematurely. Facials with Oxygen help nourish and rejuvenate dull skin.
3) So why does oxygen work to make our skin smoother and softer? The theory behind oxygenated beauty is that we all need oxygen for survival. Oxygen is what revives and replenishes the cells in our body. However, due to the pollutants in our environment today, our oxygen content has been greatly reduced. It is also true that as we age, oxygen does not reach our skin cells as efficiently, which is what leads to the aging process. The result can be thinner skin and the appearance of wrinkles and age spots. An oxygen facial will replenish the amount of oxygen that the skin receives, leaving it hydrated, plumper and younger looking.
4) To receive a facial is one of the best skin care decisions you can make! Your anti-aging skin care facial treatment will purify, detoxify, stimulate circulation, improve circulation, heal the skin, prevent skin damage, revitalize the skin and soften lines and wrinkles. The basic steps for a facial skin care treatment are 1. Cleanse, 2. Exfoliate, 3. Massage, 4. Apply mask,
5. tone, and 6. Hydrate. See below for the many choices to help enhance your natural beauty and restore a more youthful appearance.
5) Oxygen has incredible regenerative powers. For decades, doctors have not only recognized this fact but also used it in the treatment of burns, gangrene and wounds that simply would not heal otherwise. In an oxygen rich environment, bacteria, viruses, and fungal infections simply do not survive. Moreover, high concentrations of oxygen trigger the bodies own healing functions. If you are severely burned or cut, the skin will rapidly heal in such a favorable environment.
6) If you have blemishes, target each pimple, or enlarged pore area directly with the Verseo. For a quicker response, lift the bulb slightly off the skin and adjust as necessary, so that the Verseo is still working. Pulling too far away will stop the Verseo's action. Go around each pimple or enlarged pore for 30 to 40 seconds at a level as high as comfortably tolerated.
7) If you want beautiful, glowing, clear skin then you need to come in for our pumpkin anti-aging facial, designed to treat the face & neck. The pumpkin facial goes a step beyond traditional facials, its designed to give your skin the deepest pore cleaning action, face rejuvenation and glowing skin you have ever seen! We will make your skin look perfect for all your holiday pictures. Series of 3 recommended for best results.