Ascension is about humans clearing, healing and evolving our energies into a higher form...ascending to a higher vibrational level. The Angels, Light Beings and the Ascended Masters are flooding this plane with guidance, wisdom, information, and techniques. It is up to each one of us to embrace the gifts they offer.
In your personal physical ascension, you must begin where you are. If you have a worn-out, unhealthy body, it is necessary to bring it into greater balance for ascension. Energy imprints and patterns must be cleared. The physical, spiritual and emotional bodies must be healed. Many people don’t realize that ascension means transforming the body they have into a body that will take in more light and higher vibrations of energy. If you are like us, when you realize that ascension means working and healing the body you have, and clearing your patterns/energy imprints, it can be a little overwhelming. You slowly begin to realize how important healing the physical, emotional and spiritual bodies are. I know, until recently, our physical bodies had not been a priority. When it became clear that we would not be able to use the higher velocity of healing energy to help others, we finally got what the angels were trying to say………take care of yourselves! We both knew we would doing Ascension work with others, but we had no idea how our own lives would change, including how we took care of our bodies. For us it has been a wonderful journey, one that is still unfolding.
We know we are not alone on this journey. We also know that each person will experience ascension and the life changes in their unique way.
We have personally experienced many “ascension/light body symptoms”. They include joint and muscle pain, persistent fatigue, headaches, stiff necks and shoulders, weight gain, difficulties with sleep and concentration (foggy headedness), sore throat, transformational flu, body aches and pains, hearing changes, irritable bowels and bladder, low-grade fevers and depression. We were often at a loss as to what to do to find relief from these symptoms. By trial and error, we found that the list below is what is needed. We have organized what we feel are important ways you can actively support your personal ascension process. This list can serve as an outline to assist you along your transformational journey. It is a list in process.
One of the first things each of us must do is take responsibility for our body and auric field. Remember, you are not a body with a part of you being spirit. You are a spiritual being who has incarnated in a physical body. This body is your temple. Others can help, but you are ultimately responsible for your spiritual, emotional and physical health.
1. You are a spiritual Being, a being of light. It is important to partake of the universal life force energy that is freely available. Before getting out of bed, take deep breaths of life force energy into your body and say, “I AM a creation of Light. The light of God flows through me, in me, and around me.” Throughout the day, take deep breaths and say, “I AM a creation of light. The light of God flows through me, in me and around me.”
2. Take full responsibility and release all energy imprints and patterns that no longer serve your highest good. Many of these imprints and patterns are also are held within the auric field as well as the DNA. These imprints and patterns actually block light from coming into your physical, spiritual and emotional bodies. Light is what you are. Light is where you will return
3. Practice spiritual non-attachment.
Archangel Metatron tells us not to become distracted by drama.
4. Strengthen your energy circuits:
As more light comes into your physical body, your muscles must be strong enough to hold the light. Regular exercise that strengthens and tones is important, also subtle body exercises, like Yoga, Tai Chi, Qi Gong, etc. are important.
5. Keep your chakras - your spiritual energy centers – clear:
Meditation, regular healing sessions
6. Attune to your higher guidance: Take time to connect with your Soul.
Learn to communicate with Ascended Masters, Angels and teachers for insight, encouragement & guidance. They are always available to you.
7. Making changes that support and promote optimal physical health: Clearing/detoxing of the physical body and releasing attachments to food. We have found that the alkaline food plan is a wonderful way to aid the light body. Be open to your body's wisdom, regarding what you eat.
8. Etheric clearing of the chakras and subtle bodies: We are Spiritual Beings. We are not just a physical body. We must begin a daily routine that includes taking care of our chakras and etheric bodies. This includes, chakra meditations, sea salt baths…meditations such as Raphael’s Gift.
10. Meditation and prayer:
11. Daily acts of service: Remember, service to self is important. You must take care of your spiritual, physical and emotional needs
This definition is part of a series that covers the topic of Enlightenment. The Official Guide to Enlightenment is Suzanna Kennedy. Suzanna is an authority on the Planetary and Personal Accelerated Evolution. A powerful change agent and visionary, she facilitates enlightenment for individuals and groups. She is a captivating speaker and author of the book Sacred Union, Pathway to Paradise. Suzanna’s Divine Human Upgrade Program™ guides clients to expand to higher levels of consciousness with grace and ease.
Additional Resources on Enlightenment can be found at: