Myths About Making Someone Love You
Do you think that love is just an uncontrollable random process?
Do you think that if the person you loved didn’t love you back then nothing can be done about it?
Do you think that you can't make someone fall in love with you?
The Truth About Making Someone Fall in Love with You
Most of us believe that love is completely random and can never be controlled or manipulated. However, the shocking truth is that love and hatred are fully controlled by the mind. If you can come to understand the logic behind that mind’s operation then you will have a good chance of making someone fall in love with you.
Love is just like any other psychological emotion you experience. Just as there are ways for dealing with and controlling stress, learning about the psychology of falling in love can be used to your advantage to make someone fall in love with you. This won't work one hundred percent of the time, but it will at least double or even triple your chances of making that person fall in love with you.
How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You
The following are methods and ways that can help you in making someone fall in love with you. Note that most of them are based on the psychology of falling in love and if you don’t know what that is, you'd better take a quick look first.
- I have what you need: when people search for a partner, they unconsciously try to find someone who is similar to what they like about themselves and at the same time different from what they hate about themselves. For example, someone who feels inferior but is also intelligent will seek an intelligent but confident partner. If this resembles the person you are targeting, playing the role of an incredibly confident person can be very effective, simply because you will be sending a message to his/her subconscious mind saying “I have what you need”. On the other hand try to do your best to show that you have some common interests (don't lie, just search for what’s common between you).
- Meeting Criteria:Inside the mind of every one of us is a quick list of basic criteria that must be met before we even consider loving a person. Although meeting these criteria does not neccessarily mean that we will love the person, not meeting any of them makes it certain that we will never love him. Examples of these criteria can be: "He must be a non smoker", "He must be religious" …etc. You should try to know the background of the person you like and attempt to meet his basic criteria, else you will be rejected before you even begin.
- Does Trying Harder Work?: Does repeatedly trying to approach a person work, or does chasing him or asking him out several times work?Doing these things will most likely work if your partner is externally dependent. External dependancy is being dependant on something or someone to make you feel good or to escape your bad mood. When someone becomes externally dependant, it's likely he'll jump at the first chance of getting into a relationship. If the person you are targeting is externally dependant then your chances of making him fall in love you becomes higher. That’s why caring for someone when he's down gives you a great chance of being loved by him because at these times people become more externally dependant
- Program his Subconscious Mind: The subconscious mind can be made to accept something by continious repetition. This doesn't mean that you should call your partner every five minutes, as that would be chasing his/her conscious mind. Chasing the subconscious mind requires no more than staying in sight, and letting him/her see you a lot. Even if you hardly talk, just staying in his/her sight is enough to enforce your position.
- More Subconscious Mind Programming: If you have mutual friends then you are even more lucky, since the subconscious mind is programmed much easier by trusted sources. The more your friends talk to him/her about how great you are (something you'll probably have to arrange) the better your chances of having a place in his/her subconscious mind.
- position yourself well: what is the first word that comes to people's minds when they your name in mentioned? do they think of the word "strong","confident" or "loser"? positioning is simply associating yourself with a certian image that is printed in people's minds, read this guide to know how can you position yourself
Please don’t misuse this Information
This kind of information should only be used when you are serious about a relationship and not just for playing around. Please be grown up enough to know that people have got feelings and that hurting their feelings just to feel victorious is something that is far from being mentally healthy.
Want to know everything about the psychology of falling in love?
Want to recover from the worst break-ups in few days?