Have you ever said any of the following:
* My life is boring.
* I’m tired of this.
* There has to be more to life than this.
Whether you are finally breaking free of the past or just getting a kick start into your future… in order to move beyond complacency you need to know what you want in & out of life. The problem? Most people don’t know what they want. In fact many of my life coaching clients say they are so busy or so stuck that they don’t even know where to begin figuring out where they want to go & what they want for their lives. That is why people seek coaching. But what about you?
How about playing one of the games my clients use… Its called Magic Wand. If you do this, you can save yourself $220 of coaching fees. Here is how you play:
1) I want you to pretend that I am arranging for one of my friends that is a billionaire to pay for EVERYTHING you want and need during the next three years. You must fully get into this concept. It means that not only will your bills and wants be covered, but you can use it to free up time as well by hiring people to help you out when you need to be 2 places at once. In this way you will be free to choose the choice of your hearts desire knowing that everything else will adequately and responsibly be taken care of without any hassles, guilt, or demands back on you.
2) Under the realization that you have unlimited time and money, pretend I give you a magic wand. You may use this magic wand to create your ideal life. Picture it. Answer these questions to help get you started (then come up with more as you go to help spur yourself). With unlimited time and money:
* Where would you live?
– What country, state, city/town? -- Would you be near the ocean, desert, lakes, mountains, river, or in the urban city?
-- What type of housing would it be? Picture it clearly. Write it out—everything about it.
* What would you do?
-- What hobbies would you explore? Sports? Arts? Intellectual pursuits? Travel?
-- Would you (with so much freetime) enjoy working / donating your time somewhere? What career would you pursue if you could pursue it simply because you wanted to spend your days that way while working?
* What kinds of vacations would you take?
-- To where? For how long?
* What would you do materially for yourself and your family?
-- What kinds of things would you buy to fill your house ideally? What types of vehicles? What types of clothing? How much for vacations, college funds, help with your parents in retirement, preparing for your own retirement, weddings & proms & graduations for the kids, etc.
This is the start of the game. It takes a while to truly allow yourself to dream sometimes—but that is exactly what you need to be able to do in order to find out where your hearts desires lie. While this is the start of the game, once you are armed with the answers to these questions you will have a GREAT idea of where to begin in your pursuits of the life you want. IF, after doing this work, you still don’t know where to begin to manifest these dreams into reality…then check your local and internet listings for a life coach or a personal coach that can work with you according to your timing and financial budgets. There are thousands of great coaches out there that would love nothing better than to see you achieve your dreams.
Until next time--- all the best,
Kate Hufstetler is a well established personal life coach and spiritual facilitator who has helped many individuals like yourself. Her clients come from both the United States and overseas. She offers coaching services via email and phone consultations Her specialty is to cut through delusions that keep people living a mediocre unsatisfying life, to get them to engage reality, initiate changes in order to propel them to the life they truly desire. http://www.comedreamwithme.com