Warning signs of infidelity can take many forms but if you know which signs to look for, it can make this difficult investigative journey a bit easier and definitely less expensive than hiring a private investigator. Infidelity can take many forms but usually begins as emotional infidelity and then progresses to sexual infidelity. According to an infidelity poll conducted by WomanSavers.com of over 143,806 women, 10% (15,693) had never caught their partner cheating, 35% (50,403) suspected their partner but never caught him and 54% (77,710) caught their partner cheating red handed.
A person’s gut instinct is usually right, but if you notice any of the below top 20 warning signs of infidelity, the likelihood of your partner cheating becomes even more so. If you discover infidelity, be prepared with a master plan of action. Surviving infidelity is just as difficult as the discovery so make sure that you have a master plan of action as to how you will cope if infidelity is discovered.
Watch for the following top 20 infidelity signs:
1. Cheating spouse spends more time away from home. The cheater needs to spend more time with his love interest so they must make up more excuses to be away such as working late, unexplained errands and increased travel.
2. Cheating husband or wife has noticeable cell phone habit changes. The cheater doesn’t answer their phone around you, turns the ringer off or takes longer than usual to call you back. If you have access to the cheating partner’s cell phone bill, check for calls made during odd times or of long duration.
3. Cheater’s clothes smell of alcohol, smoke, perfume or cologne.
4. Cheating spouse clears his computer history, utilizes free email accounts such as gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc..., spends odd hours or unusually long times on the computer, changes screen display when you enter the room.
5. Cheater is not interested in sex as much.
6. Cheating husband or wife is unusually defensive or starts ignoring you.
7. Cheating spouse starts using cash more often.
8. Cheating spouse suddenly starts doing their own laundry or dropping off their own dry cleaning.
9. Cheating spouse has higher than usual car mileage.
10. Cheating husband or wife wants to travel and attend functions alone
11. Cheater has unexplained receipts in their car, wallet or desk.
12. Cheating spouse suddenly joins a gym, changes diet, gets a new hair style, starts visiting tanning salon, buys new clothes and/or lingerie.
13. They begin bathing or showering more frequently.
14. Cheating husband or wife asks about your schedule more often than usual.
15. Cheating spouse stops cuddling, kissing or holding hands.
16. Cheater may have new or unusual sexual requests.
17. Cheating spouse is always “too tired” for you.
18. The lose interest in domestic activities such as spending time with the kids, doing chores, etc... because they need this time for their affair.
19. Cheating husband or wife becomes unusually nice, brings you more gifts than usual and is more affectionate because of guilt feelings and time spent away.
20. Cheater starts finding fault in everything you do to justify the affair in their mind.
The discovery of infidelity does not necessarily mean the end of the relationship. Many couples have survived infidelity. If both partners still value the relationship and are willing to work at saving it through counseling, daily effort and increased communication, the chances of surviving infidelity become much greater.
Infidelity Expert, Stephany Alexander, B.A., Author, Women's Speaker
Ms. Alexander is the founder of www.WomanSavers.com, the world's largest database rating men, one of the most popular women's sites on the net (top 5%) receiving millions of hits per month.
Credentials: Founder - highest trafficked abused women's message board on the net
* Author of 'Sex, Lies and the Internet,' A Survival Guide to Online Dating www.sexliesandtheinternet.com
* Author of 100+ relationship articles & 22 quizzes
* Creator of 12 women's comedy cartoon e-cards and 6 online games * Internet Polling Expert surveying over 500,000 women
* Keynote speaker for iDate, the world's largest online dating & social networking conference
* American Biographical Institute Lifetime Achievement Award for Women's Abuse Prevention
* B.A. Communications, B.A. German
Ms. Alexander is frequently called on by the media as the nation's leading Infidelity Expert. Featured on: E! Entertainment, FOX, CBS Early Show, Mike & Juliet Show, Sirius, KROQ, KIIS, Esquire, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, NY Times, & countless radio shows.
To interview Ms. Alexander, please email email@example.com