Couple relationships have never been easy. As we all know it can be trying at times, but it's not hard to be a happy couple actually, especially when you have some guidelines to keep to. Below I have listed 10 simple, everyday ways to keep things fresh and good.
1. Make eye contact with each other. Eye contact should be made especially
a. when you are discussing something serious and
b. when you say those three little words. Come on, you know what I'm talking about!
2. Never forget to put your beloved first. Be ready to drop everything for him or her at any time. Remind yourself time after time how blessed you are.
3. Make sure you tell them how important they are to you. This is simple yet an easy thing to forget.
4. Don't take anything for granted. Remember, you two are soul mates, and you don't find soul mates every day because it is not easy to find. There is a good reason you two are together, so don't forget how special that is.
5. Keep up the physical contact with each other. When you come home from a long day at work, remember to give your partner a big hug. You don't even have to say anything at all. Physical contact helps us to remind how we feel about each other, without having to use words to express it.
6. When you have a tough and stressful day, leave the day's stresses behind. Cool down; time spent with your partner should be relaxing. It should be the best time of the day; the time you look forward to.
7. Find out what are your dreams as well as your partner's dreams. Share these with each other. This will help to draw you together. You should always be honest about what you want out of life and your relationship. If you don't say it, how can he or she know?
8. Give suprise gifts for no reason. You would hardly believe what a boost this gives to a relationship between man and woman. When they ask you what it is, just tell them that you thought of them when you saw it, and purchased it.
9. Always be supportive to your partner. Tell them clearly that whatever trials and troubles they have, you will be there by their side. Weathering the storm together will strengthen your love, make it stronger. Knowing that nothing will break you apart. also gives you confidence,
10. This is for you brothers: It is always a good thing to open the door for her. It is also a good guest to compliment her new hairdo or clothes. And the toilet seat should always be kept down when not in use.
Somebody will that such things sound insignificant. If you are among them, you need to keep this list in your breast pocket and get to studying it!