Breast cancer can be one of the causes of un-forgiveness.
Forgiveness helped me heal my breast cancer much faster than anything else.
Generally speaking, it is easier to forgive others than forgiving ourselves for our own mistakes. The best way to learn how to forgive yourself is to make a list of everything that you think you did from minor mistakes to bigger mistakes. Then forgive yourself. Some people cured themselves of breast cancer just by forgiving.
You probably ask yourself, how to do the forgiveness process.
Please follow the below steps in order to forgive.
1. Just like me, this person is seeking happiness in her/his life.
2. Just like me, this person has known sadness, loneliness, and despair.
3. Just like me, this person is trying to avoid suffering in her/his life.
4. Just like me, this person is learning about life.
While doing the exercise, put yourself in their situation and imagine feeling how they are feeling. In addition to that, repeat the following statements to yourself:
A. I now release all the negative energy that influenced my life and forgive those people who harmed me.
B. I choose to live in divine inspiration.
C. I am grateful for divine inspiration.
Release any negative energy and let it drain out into the Universe.
You can use the same procedure forgiving yourself. But this time you use it on your list that you made earlier.
You will be surprised how lighter you will feel afterwards.
The benefits of forgiveness are too numerous to mention. However, here are some fundamental benefits:
• Accelerated healing, both emotionally and physically
• Relief from stiffness and chronic pains
• Relief from depression and resentment
• Increase in physical strength
• Stress reduction
• Immune system booster
• Better digestion
• More positive outlook
• Increase awareness and intelligence
• More energy, more control (physically and mentally)
• Relief from self-sabotaging
• More restful sleep
• Longer life
• Increased happiness
• Faster reaction time
• Friendlier, more tolerant
• More successful
• Ability to establish new relationships
• Peace of mind
• A NEW LIFE
Could you benefit from any of these? Of course, you could! The pathway to getting these benefits is through forgiveness.
"Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on.
With mush Love and Exercising Forgiveness,
Lea Yekutiel is a breast cancer survivor and the author of the book entitled “Making the Breast of It”.
Lea turned her life around 180 degrees by changing her belief system and her attitude. This effort has involved 20 years of studying metaphysics and spirituality to learn what she now practices and teaches every day.
After Healing from breast cancer, Lea considers her mastectomy experience to be a gift from God. Today, she helps cancer survivors in Southern California and beyond on their journeys toward recovery, peace, and happiness.
Through her inspirational speaking and writing, Lea hopes to help enlighten her audiences and readers to ways of promoting their own health and healing.