What are your beliefs like? Are your beliefs preventing you from even trying to achieve greatness? Or are they empowering beliefs? If you want anything in your life, you must believe in some pretty empowering beliefs. Since our beliefs will determine what we will achieve in our lives. I think its time to talk about conditioning ourselves to have some empowering beliefs.
Here are 9 Empowering Beliefs
1. Eliminate all negative thoughts and all negative expectations. Negative thinking is terrible. There is no other way to put it. Don't set barriers in your life that will prevent you from succeeding.
2. Only think about empowering thoughts that will motivate you. Power and control over your thoughts and actions will have you achieving the greatest outcomes of your life. Let your powerful thoughts lead you to the success that you desire. Positive thoughts are so empowering, consistently focus on them so your life will follow your thoughts.
3. You must believe that you can achieve anything you desire. It doesn't matter what others believe you can achieve. It matters what you believe you can achieve. Henry Ford said, "Whether you believe you can or whether you believe you can't, you are right."
4. You have to believe that failure is just an outcome. If you don't get the outcome you desire you have to keep changing your approach until you succeed. Not believing in failure is a belief that almost all achievers share. Achievers believe that failure isn't even an option for them. They learn from their failures and they keep trying to succeed until they achieve the results that they desire. Use failure as a stepping stone and not a stumbling block.
5. Achievers believe that they can learn anything by modeling people who are already experiencing similar results. Success leaves clues. You have to believe that you can do anything anyone else can do. Network with achievers so you can learn from the best.
6. Another awesome belief to have is the desire to be a life long student of learning. Dedicate yourself to constant and never ending improvement. Learn something new everyday.
7. All achievers believe that you must be a master in the art of communications. The quality of your life will depend on the quality of your communication with yourself and with others. Learn to view each situation from your point of view, as well as other people's point of view. Most of the greatest success stories of all time were masters of communication. All you have to do is look at Barack Obama's success in politics. If it wasn't for his communication skills, he would not be the President today.
8. Believe that you can always get better in every aspect of your life. Stretch your abilities as much as you can so you can achieve outside of your current abilities. Always push yourself to the limit.
9. Believe that you will always get what you want, if you help others get all the things that they want.
10. Believe that you will always find a way to overcome. Ask yourself empowering questions as soon as you wake up everyday. Keep asking empowering questions throughout the day. When in doubt as yourself an empowering question.
There are so many awesome beliefs to have. So if you can think of any to add to this list, please feel free to do so. I encourage you to send me some of your empowering beliefs so we can add them to my list.
Remember you can achieve anything you believe with power and control over your thoughts and actions. Make your beliefs as empowering as possible and you will live the life of your dreams.
Hooman Hamzehloui is a Motivational Speaker. Learn more when you visit HoomanCan.com.