Ayurveda is the science of life dealing drugs extracted from natural products like plants and green vegetation. According to Ayurveda, diabetes is a disease that occurs due to deposition of harmful substances in the tissues. This results finally in blocking the circulatory system. Apart from these, poor diet, lack of physical activity, nervous system imbalance, mental stress and disorders of the natural cycle also cause diabetes.
Ayurvedic practitioners recommend several medicines gained from nature to control diabetes. Diabetes has no cure, but can be controlled and managed. Even the practice of yoga and aerobic exercise are effective in controlling diabetes. Ayurvedic medicines naturally cure the symptoms of diabetes. In this article we will deal with certain Ayurvedic medicines that are effective in the case of diabetes. Herbs such as turmeric, neem, amalaki (Indian gooseberry) and Shilajit (asphalt-um) are the main herbs used to control diabetes. These are the main ingredients that are made to prepare herbal remedies for diabetes. Help in restoring balance sugar levels in the bloodstream.
In general, diabetes is the result of a malfunction of the pancreas and liver. Some have herbalogist Eat turmeric extract pure aloe vera in the early stage of diabetes. Will prevent critical conditions. Some Ayurvedic medicines suggested by practitioners of Ayurveda are:
* You can have two turmeric capsules three times a day.
* Eating small amount of seeds of fenugreek, triphala, Arjuna, ajwain (bishop's weed), and Haritaki mixed with ghee.
* You can take the form of powder pink stones apple three times in one day.
* Mix powder of Indian gooseberry and turmeric with honey. Take this mixture twice a day.
* Add white pepper powder, fenugreek seeds and turmeric with a glass of milk. Take this mixture twice a day.
Besides these herbal medicines, you should follow a proper diet for diabetes. It is very important to maintain a healthy weight. Excessive intake of fat alters the normal function of the body. It blocks the blood flow and therefore less supply of nutrients to different parts of the body. Affects the production of insulin, which helps convert glucose sugar. Once the body does not produce the required amount of insulin, the sugar enters the bloodstream directly. The presence of blood sugar spikes blood pressure. All this creates the difficult conditions and causing various health problems.
Regular consumption of nutritious foods, getting enough sleep and regular exercise helps control diabetes. Along with the help of the herbs mentioned above, it is necessary to follow a proper diet. This diet will control the level of sugar in the bloodstream.
* Avoid heavy consumption of sweets, dairy and carbohydrates.
* Wide-green leafy vegetables and fruits in your daily diet include.
* Even taking herbs regularly as prescribed by the experts
* Eat more citrus fruits like oranges, melons, strawberries, kiwi and lemon.
Eat a lot of black gram, green vegetables, and soybeans.