According to Vedic astrology remedies are provided for weakened or inauspicious planetary positions in one’skundli. In difference the BHAGYA SAMHITA remedies can be performed if the planet is auspicious or inauspicious. The remedies help in absorbent and enhancing the effect of the planet if it is auspicious but if the remedies are accomplished for an inauspicious planet, they help to reduce negative effects. Thus with the help of Bhagyasamhita we can take the benefits of remedies of Moon in each house of one’s horoscope.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE FIRST HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• In order to get happiness from your son then you should bury aniseed underground.
• You should get marry before 24 years or after 27 years.
• You should water the roots of Banyan tree.
• Fix copper nails on all four legs of your bed.
• Throw coins in flowing water.
• Wear silver jewels.
• Keep your money in red cloth.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE SECOND HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Avoid building a temple in your house.
• Avoid ringing a bell in a temple.
• Serve your mother and take blessings of your mother.
• Do not make anything in front and backside of your house it means leave some uncovered land in front and the backside of your house.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE THIRD HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Always welcome your visitors.
• Donate wheat and jiggery.
• Donate milk and rice.
• Wear silver bangles.
• Worship goddess Durga.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE FOURTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Avoid doing a business related with things like silver, rice and milk.
• Keep an object made of silver.
• Fill a container with milk before starting a job.
• Drink milk and water given by others.
• Perform a yajna,
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE FIFTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Do some social work and try to participate in public welfare work.
• Don’t be desirous and don’t be jealous of others.
• Don’t tell lies.
• Throw rice and mishri (sugar cubes) tied in a white cloth in a river on a Monday.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE SIXTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Construct a tap or a hand pump at a funeral ground.
• Give milk to your father.
• Donate milk, jiggery, pulses and aniseed in a temple.
• Do not take milk at nights.
• Keep rabbits as pets.
• Do not forget to serve your parents.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE SEVENTHHOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Choose a profession related to milk.
• Avoid get marry before 24 years.
• Don’t offend your mother.
• Choose a business related to land.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE EIGHTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Take water from funeral place’s water pump and keep in your house.
• Do not cheat others.
• Serve old people and take their blessings.
• Avoid building a house over a deep well.
• Offer pulses to a temple.
• Avoid illegitimate works.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE NINTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Feed milk to a snake.
• Throw rice in a sea.
• Visit temples regularly.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE TENTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Visit temples regularly.
• Avoid drinking milk at nights.
• Donate medicine free of cost.
• Keep river or well water in house.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE ELEVENTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Donate milk toBhairav temple.
• Donate milk.
BHAGYA SAMHITA REMEDIES OF MOON IN THE TWELFTH HOUSE OF A HOROSCOPE
• Keep rain water in your house.
• Wear golden earrings.
• Avoidbuilding a pump under your roof.
• Uphold good relationship with your in-laws.
• Visit a temple regularly.
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHILE PERFORMING REMEDIES
• Follow a remedy at a time only.
• Follow the remedy for a minimum of 42 and maximum of 45 days.
• Perform the remedies between sunrise and sunset.
• The remedies can be done by blood relatives like father, brother or son too.
• Don’t slip any day while performing the remedy as a slipmeans a person has to start it again.
PLANETARY IMPACT IN BHAGYA SAMHITA
If Moon is situated in the Ascendant and Jupiter is in the 8th house, in this circumstance Moon will give its negative effect on the Jupiter because these 2 planets have the hitting aspect with each other. This combination also forms in between Sun and Mars. If we consider through natural aspects we see that moon and Jupiter, Sun and Mars are friendly planets. But according to BhagyaSamhitathese planets lose their friendly nature. Here the planetary collision may create malefic result in the life of a native.
According to Vedic astrology the planets positioned in the 6th and 8th houses make Shadhastak combination. This combination gives negative results to a person. Shadashtak yoga is less malefic in friendly planets whereas the same gives very unsafe results in enemy planet combination but BhagyaSamhita differs with Vedic Astrology in this regards. ActuallyBhagyaSamhita says that planets in 6th and 8th house have striking aspect and cast negative results on each other regardless of any friendly or hostility between them.
All in all we can say that if we follow the principles of BhagyaSamhita and take the remedies according to Bhagyasamhita it can bring happiness in your life.