Are you in âDoes he like me? Does he not like me?â mode.
Women are more creative than men. They tell men "weâre interested in 50 different ways". Men are not that creative â they hate communicating in a layered manner.
When you think men, think Adam Sandler. Theyâll whine for a dine, and ask straight for a date. When theyâre not expressing their interest in words, they make about 10-12 different body moves. Do you want to know what these moves are? Here we go:
How to tell if a guy likes you by reading his body language
1. Eyebrow curtain raiser: Women raise eyebrows when we see an interesting man. When that interesting man looks back at you and raises his eyebrows as well, thereâs some chemistry about to happen. Both of you will feel the vibes for each other. So, whenever a guy interests you, get your observation powers in overdrive and keep looking at his eyebrows. But, hey, donât be conspicuous.
2. Bull and Bear facial: If he finds you interesting, his lips will part like a bearâs lips do when he sees a honeycomb. If his nostrils flare and his brow raises and his eyes widen like a rampaging bullâs, then you can tell that he more than likes you.
3. Army Inspection: Men like to show off their rugged physique to women. So, if he likes you, heâs going to stand erect like they do in the army. Heâll puff his chest up and tighten up his muscles. Then, heâll get close to you because he wants you to inspect his body. Heâll even orbit around you like youâre the sun and heâs your planet. His eyes will scan your body and heâll let yours scan his. They did this back in ancient times as well â only difference was that clothes were not invented then. If heâs sitting afar, heâll widen his legs and let you eyeball what you have missed.
4. Talk to the hand: If heâs next to you, heâll place his hands on his hips to show off his V-shape and confidence. Men place their hands on their most beloved body parts. So, watch his hands when heâs chatting with you â hands on lips means he wants to French kiss right now, hands rubbing chest indicates heâs in a lovey-dovey-touchy-feely mood, hands elsewhere can mean different things, and itâs up to you how you interpret his hand gestures.
5. Jacket racket: if a man chats with you and plays around with his jacket buttons, it could mean heâs in awe of you. If he unbuttons the jacket and stands next to you with full confidence, it means he likes you and has gotten over his awe. If he takes off his jacket, heâs already dreaming of dropping you home and of you asking him to come on up for a cup of coffee.
6. Pay attention: Does he like you when he adjusts his tie or hair or jacket while chatting with you? Does he like you when he does crazy things to grab your attention? Does he like you if he deserts his friends to hover around you? Well, we donât know about love, but all these signs sure mean that heâs trying to get you to notice him.
7. Hem and haw: Is he hemming and hawing over you, touching the small of your back or guiding you by holding your elbow or touching you on accident every now and then? If heâs doing all this, it means heâs attracted and wants to be with you.
So, you wanted to know how to tell if a guy likes you, didnât you? These are the signs that he's hooked. Make sure heâs single and steady before falling for him.