If you are frustrated by the amount of money that flows into your life it might surprise you that you’ve likely been programmed to have an antagonistic relationship with it. Negative beliefs about money are the most common unconscious block to wealth accumulation. Here’s how to free your self.
A negative relationship with money often is conditioned in early life by such attitudes as:
1. Money is the root of all evil.
2. All rich people are crooks.
3. Harboring envy and resentment towards the rich and wealthy
4. The fear that money could undermine one’s personal integrity.
5. The fear that one might become vulnerable to exploitation by others if they were to become rich.
6. One could become overly dependent on money and hence lose a measure of personal freedom.
7. To aspire to having money reflects a selfish and/or self centered attitude especially as many people have little or nothing.
8. The fear that if they became rich one would be unable to trust their friends’ intentions any longer.
And so on.
All of the above are conditioned by early experiences in life that become stored in the unconscious mind as negative memories relating to one’s relationship with money. This programming might manifest as:
1. The lack of motivation around acquiring money.
2. The tendency to be lazy around managing one’s financial life.
3. Feelings of guilt at acquiring money and the compulsive need to give it away.
4. The fear of having one’s assets taken away by some greater force i.e. the IRS for example.
5. The tendency to lose one’s motivation to make more money whenever some income flows into one’s life.
6. The tendency to repeatedly self sabotage one’s life so that their financial state never improves.
7. The tendency to make poor relationship choices that undermine one’s financial position.
And so on.
Much of this programming acts clandestinely behind the scenes wreaking havoc over such a prolonged span of time that the patterns often ever get recognized until it’s too late.
It is now possible to not only become acutely aware of the presence of this self destructive programming it’s also possible to effectively and permanently erase it so as to free one from grip.
In order to do so requires addressing the various issues noted above as they arise along with the underlying negative memories that generate them. A new coaching process developed over 10 years ago does just this easily and permanently.
To learn more about this process kindly visit the web site below where you can also request a free introductory telephone session to help start you on your road to financial freedom and independence.
Nick Arrizza MD, a former Psychiatrist and Medical Doctor is an International Life, Executive, Organizational Tele-Coach, Author of Esteem For The Self: Restoring the Divine Holographic Energy Field With The Mind Resonance Process® (MRP) and the developer of the powerful Mind Resonance Process® (MRP).
A Free 1 Hour Introductory MRP Telephone Consultation is available upon request. (You will be asked to cover your own long distance telephone charges)