Under all that we think, lives all we believe, like the ultimate veil of our spirits. – Antonio Machado
Man’s power to decree is absolute; the dominion that God gave him is irrevocable. Although the nature of the universe is good it appears good to man only as he decrees it as such. – J. Sig Paulson
• • •
Enhance means to intensify, deepen, heighten, magnify, enlarge, increase, raise. When I speak of enhancing your prosperity, I am talking about intensifying, deepening, heightening, magnifying, enlarging, increasing and raising your prosperity! Does that sound good to you? Then read on for a wonderful prospering experience!
This is a simple process, but powerful, too! It involves positive (affirmative) prayer. At the end of this article you will find several powerful prosperity affirmations specifically designed to enhance your prosperity and they will when you use them daily.
Affirmative prayer is praying scientifically. It is not begging or beseeching for what you want. You simply do not need to beg or plead for something that is already yours, so why bother? It is ineffective, anyway. In faith, believing, affirm or declare that what you desire is yours now. You know this is true because of your growing consciousness of God as your supply.
Remember that the only thing you have to deal with is your own thinking. You do not need to spend energy trying to change a situation or circumstance. Change your thinking about a situation, aligning it with God within, and the situation will change. It cannot do otherwise. Affirmative prayer is a splendid, and practical, way to change your thinking.
Here are some things for you to do to enhance your thinking and your prosperity:
1. Refrain from all lack-thinking. If you feel a “lack-attack” coming on, switch your thinking to the positive, to complete faith in God as your instant, constant, and abundant source of supply. Think on ideas of plenty. Instead of thinking, “I don’t have,” think and declare, “I have! I have! I have!” With feeling, of course!
2. Refrain from all-criticism, condemnation and complaining.Make a daily practice of looking for the good and praising it. Be pleasant to, and genuinely appreciative of other people, and let them know it!
3. Be optimistic. Keep your thoughts happy, loving, positive, thankful and filled with positive expectation. Expect the best, and unexpected happy surprises. Open your mind to the vastness of God’s rich, overflowing supply. There is more than enough life, love, power, strength, ideas, substance, wisdom, intelligence and peace for you, and for all.
4. Tithe faithfully. Make a new commitment to give back to God, at least 10 percent of your whole income (before deductions), as you receive. If you have not yet begun to tithe, stop being fearful about it and take the positive, prospering step, and start! Prove to yourself thatit works! (Read the articles, “Why Tithe?” and “The Prosperity Law of Putting God First.”)
5. Do not be negative about anything. Think positively, upwardly and prosperously. Set goals for yourself and know that you *can and will achieve them. Refer to my book, How I CAN Have Everything!
6. Accept. Accept that your desires are yours now. The Universe can give you only what you are willing to and do accept, so open your mind wide to the abundance that is rightfully yours and accept it now, with gratitude, of course.
7. Give a “Faith Offering.” To prove your faith and to quicken the process of enhancing your prosperity, give a “faith offering” in expectation of receiving. This action often frees up your consciousness and removes any blocks that might have impeded your prosperity. Immediately after receiving, give your tithe. Most of all be grateful for what you want, for all you have, and for all you receive.
Follow through daily. Make the above an integral part of your daily inner and outer activity. As you do, prosperity doors will open, channels will clear and run free, and avalanches of enhanced (intensified, heightened, magnified, enlarged, increased, and raised) prosperity will inundate you with God’s riches.
Affirmations to Enhance Your Prosperity:
God is the source of my instant, constant, and abundant supply.
I keep my thoughts uplifted, happy, loving, positive and prospering.
Giving back to God, ten percent of my whole income assures me of ever-enhancing prosperity.
All channels are open and free, and avalanches of rich, prosperity blessings flood my life with ease.
Through the prospering power of God in me, my prosperity is enhanced, intensified, magnified, and increased now. I am grateful!
• • •
There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion. – Carl Jung
Negativity will always be an option, but we must compel ourselves to stop engaging in negative thoughts and ideas. – Emmet Fox
Rev. John W. Adams is a Unity Minister, ordained in June, 1966 by Lowell Fillmore, son of the founders of Unity School of Christianity, Charles and Myrtle Fillmore. Rev. John has dedicated his life to empowering people to live life lovingly, positively, and prosperously as God intends. Through his writings and teachings, and his prayer ministry, he has kept true to this purpose. He is the founder and director of Golden Key Ministry-Unity, a worldwide healing prayer ministry by mail and the Internet, established in 1974. Rev. John is the author of eleven self-help and prosperity print books, plus seven e-books. Be sure and visit our bookstore - http://www.goldenkeyministry.com/bookshelf