Oprah Winfrey is one of the most recognizable and respected women in the media. She has been identified as "arguably the world's most powerful woman" by CNN and Time.com, and her influence is incredibly powerful. In fact, her endorsement has such a profound impact on the public that is has led to the coining of the term, "The Oprah Effect."
Get inspired and motivated today with 10 of the most popular Oprah quotes below.
1. "You CAN have it all. You just can't have it all at once."
2. "Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."
3. "Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure."
4. "The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate."
5. "I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes."
6. "Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not."
7. The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude."
8. "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
9. "What God intended for you goes far beyond anything you can imagine."
10. "Turn your wounds into wisdom."
What is your favorite Oprah quote? Did you favorite not make this list? Be sure to share it in the comments!
To learn more about Oprah, visit her website here: http://www.oprah.com/index.html
Here's to an inspired day and an inspired life!
Through the power of media, Oprah Winfrey has created an unparalleled connection with people around the world. As supervising producer and host of the top-rated, award-winning The Oprah Winfrey Show, she has entertained, enlightened and uplifted millions of viewers for the past two decades. Her accomplishments as a global media leader and philanthropist have established her as one of the most respected and admired public figures today.
Learn more by visiting her website: http://www.oprah.com/index.html