Pain in abdominal region is known as stomachache. There are certain factors which can cause stomachache such as indigestion, ulcers, food poisoning, excessive gas, hernia, urinary tract infection, kidney stones, appendicitis and inflammation of the gallbladder. Stomach pain can happen to anybody, be it an adult or a child. But the good thing is that it can be treated with natural remedies which are easily available and applicable.
Stomachache, Stomach Pain
There are several remedies for stomachache which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for stomachache which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective remedies for stomachache is the use of ginger juice. Just grate a piece of ginger and then squeeze to extract juice. Now use this ginger juice to massage the bottom of your belly. This will prove to be very beneficial for the treatment of stomach pain.
2. One of the simplest remedies for stomachache is to avoid consumption of junk food, oily food, spicy food and processed food. These food products can cause stomachache and are considered to be bad for health.
3. Apple cider vinegar is considered to be one of the efficient home remedies for stomachache. Take some apple cider vinegar, honey and mineral water. Mix them together and drink immediately. This will give immediate relief from the pain.
4. If the pain is unbearable then you can use ice cubes to get temporary relief from the pain. All you need to do is wrap some ice cubes in a towel and then place it on the affected region of your abdomen. This will numb the pain and will give you instant relief.
5. Take some lemon juice, one teaspoon of ajwain and a pinch of black salt. Mix them in warm water and drink this mixture. This is one of the most capable home remedies for stomach pain.
6. Take glass of warm water and add some castor oil with ginger in it. Drinking this mixture will give you relief from stomach pain caused by gas. Daily usage of this home remedy will prevent formation of gas in stomach. This is one of the most effectual home remedies for stomach pain.
7. Take two grams of dry celery leaves and crush them into a powder. Consume this powder with one gram of rock salt. This will give you instant relief from the pain in stomach. This is one of the most efficient home remedies for stomach pain.
8. Drinking lemon tea with honey is one of the most useful remedies for stomach pain. It is known to give immediate relief from the pain.
9. If there is pain in the stomach due to gas or acidity then you can try drinking plain soda water. This will give you quick relief from the pain and is one of the simplest home remedies for stomach pain.
These were some of the most popular remedies for stomach pain which are simple, cost-effective and safe to use.