Careers can be confusing or unsuccessful at times. These are stressful times of our lives. Our social conditioning, personal inclinations, economic status etc. influence our career paths.
It starts from a young age throughout school and college. During difficult times, we begin to doubt our career choices and feel frustrated.
Sometimes the chosen career may not be the best choice according to our own abilities. Also in times of struggle we need guidance to help us reach a solution.Vedic Astrology provides us in-depth information about ourselves and celestial influences on our lives. Astrology is an ancient science of study of planets and stars. The positions of the planets and stars at the time of birth and throughout life influence our life events.
Astrology experts use the date, time and place of birth to construct a Kundli. This Kundli is the birth chart depicted graphically consisting of 12 houses. Each house has its own significance and governs different aspects of our bodies and lives. The interpretation of the Kundli and planetary positions is done carefully by astrologers to detect problem areas and find resolutions.
What can I ask an Astrologer about my career?
These are a few common questions asked:
- Which is the best career for me?
- Is my chosen career the right choice?
- Will I fail or succeed in my chosen career?
- Will I get the position and rewards according to my expectations?
- Should I change my career?
- What secondary career should I choose?
- Shall I stay in India or go abroad?
- Will I be able to do specializations and other forms of higher education?
- Detailed career predictions
- What is the best time for certain business ventures?
Kundali Milan is a graphical representation of planets at time of your birth in a specific method.
There are 9 Planets in Astrology: Sun (su), Moon (Moo), Mars (Ma), Mercury (Me), Jupiter (Ju), Venus (Ve), Saturn (Sa), Rahu (Ra), Kethu (ke).
All planets are placed in 12 houses namely Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces.Each Kundli Chart is unique for each individual.
Planets influencing career
Saturn, Jupiter and Mercury are the major planetary influences towards career.
Saturn’s placement in your chart, affects your work ethics and ability to perform quality service as well as insights into karmic blockages that may be holding you back in your career.
Jupiter indicates your potential for wealth and about your ability to receive and benefit from constructive advice. Jupiter’s location may reveal troublesome karma from past lives when you did not respect instructions from more evolved mentors or in which you may have abused wealth.
Mercury reveals your natural energies for commercial success, your talents for buying or selling in the marketplace (including offering your services to others), your gifts with communication, numbers, marketing and managing details. Mercury can help to see how quickly you can adapt to new opportunities and how you can best make the most of new prospects.
Houses in astrology
There are total 12 houses each influencing specific aspects of our lives.
For career and jobs related problems, the 2nd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th and 11th houses are closely interpreted.
- 2nd House: Gives clear indicators about your jobs stream and income potential as well as suggests a financial management style that is best suited for you.
- 5th House: Reveals your potential for gains through speculation and investments.
- 6th House: Gives a picture about your ability to receive jobs from others.
- 7th House: Describes your best options for doing business with others, including your potential to engage others (people, companies, etc.) or to form business alliances and partnerships.
- 8th House: Depicts possible obstacles as well as shows possible karma for help from lottery or inheritance.
- 10th House: Outlines your career potential, helps us see what career fields are easier for you to succeed in and gives deeper truth about your higher purpose and best actions while in this world.
- 11th House: Conveys your openness to making profit as well as your ability or blockages to enjoy and properly use the jobs you accumulate.
Meenakshi Rana is a Digital Marketting Executive .She is passionate about SEO and always enjoys her definite success. Always believe in “Doing after learn and learning while doing”. Her Educational background in Computer science and Education has given her a broad base from which to approach many topics. She is a personality who believes in Astrology world too. According her,” Astrology Science. And she likes to share new updates about Astrology. Learn more about Meenakshi's thoughts by following her facebook page goo.gl/ugL61c.