You can effectively ward off malignant energy aiming at your residence from external structures with a Feng Shui Bagua. A bagua is a very useful cure in Feng Shui. This octagonal tool is widely utilized for safeguarding against very dangerous energies (such as the killing energy “Shar Chi” created from “poison arrows” which are angled towards your home or workplace). These poison arrows come from many sharp-edged corners outside your home; lamp posts, buildings, t-junctions and other imposing structures.
Features Concave Bagua Mirror
• Made from fine quality fiberboard. Peel off the blue coating before use.
• It consists a mirror which is surrounded by eight trigrams.
• A concave mirror is used to absorb and nullify passively negative energy.
• Place the concave Ba Gua Mirror above your door / window facing out. Do not place indoors.
• Product colour may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings.
The types of issues that arise from this Shar Chi can be mild from arguments and tension, to the severe - sickness, accidents, and sometimes even fatalities. The Concave bagua mirror is a very popular tool, used intensely in “Form School of Feng Shui”, the oldest and first Feng Shui institution which was commenced in AD 960-1279, during the Song Dynasty. It has since become a common Feng Shui tool, because it is inexpensive, easy to use, and is very potent in repelling malicious spirits and intents that are after you.
Concave Baguas form an inwards curve and simply soak up all the negative chi. This is best used to absorb the dangerous Shar Chi and obstruct it from coming into the home. This type of bagua, in comparison to the Convex Bagua, is a better mirror to use because, while it does a sufficient job of protecting your home and family members, it will not unintentionally harm someone else with the reflected chi. This will ensure that you don’t receive bad karma from harming others.
• If your home has a main entrance facing towards a cemetery, hospital, police station, houses of worship and schools, a bagua will serve to break down killing chi aiming your home, preventing it from entering and forming bad luck.
• When a bagua is displayed above a main entrance, it will serve to drive away malevolent spirits, bad luck and people with bad intentions.
• To remove the threat of “poison arrows” (killing chi) coming from lamp posts, straight poles, trees or buildings from affecting you and your family, place this feng shui product in the area facing any of these obstacles.
Divyamantra Offers spiritual, devotional products,Spiritual Remedies,Gifts ,Puja Accessories,Yantras & Kawach,Feng-Shui & Vastu ,Rudraksha & Gems pyramids, yoga and meditation from India