1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Don’t believe all you hear. Spend all you have or sleep all you want.
3. Memorize your favorite poem.
4. When you say, I love you, mean it.
5. When you say, “I’m sorry,” look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
7. Believe in love at first sight.
8. Never laugh at anyone’s dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to
live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and
ask, “Why do you want to know?”
14. Remember the three R’s: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility
for all your actions.
15. Call your mom! :)
Do all you do with love, for the love and with love!
Brenda J. Crawford-Bee
FREE gratitude blessings daily to your email inbox - http://www.BeeBlessedDaily.com
Business Network: http://www.Ecademy.com/brndacrawford-bee
Join me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/brendajaybee
Professional Transcripts: http://www.BusyBeezServices.com
If your consciousness changed in any way, I would love to hear from you; email me at Brenda@BeeBlessedDaily.com
Brenda, sometimes called “BJ” hails from the Motor City. She and husband Tommy Bee, a former jazz disc jockey in Los Angeles now reside in Phoenix. Brenda is affiliated with self-empowering forums and writes articles for other respected self-help, self-empowering online networks, an expert contributor on self Improvement and has published many articles. Her first e-book, the “Can Do Handbook,” will be available soon. As a public service, she conducts Workshops and leads Discussion groups as a community service.