The seven chakras are written about often, and representations of the chakra system can vary slightly, although the essential principles and definitions are generally consistent. The chakras are often shown in reverse order (7-1) compared to the grid below, and the names given to each chakra can vary slightly too, so alternatives are shown here where applicable. When the chakra is open and free it enables feelings and behaviours according to and relating to those listed. When a chakra is blocked or closed these feelings and behaviours are suppressed, resulting in negative feelings stemming from the respective emotion or instinct.
The Seven Chakra Healing Products balance well with visualization and meditation and pure energy work, because they are in the higher frequency realm. The number seven is a sacred number in many cultures. Among the Babylonians, Egyptians, and other ancient peoples, there were seven sacred planets. Each chakra also relates to a sense and an element. The chakra isn’t even truly “physical” – it’s our spiritual connection to everything. It resides off the body, above the crown of our head.
Uses And Placement:
1. The main function of seven chakra healing products is to clean stagnant and negative energy into positive energy.
2. Seven chakra healing products are made of 7 different layers of gemstones. Each layer comprises a gemstone that matches the spiritual energy of the 7 main chakras in our body, in the similar arrangement in which the layers are seen, from the bottom most layer (red for the kundalini) to the top most layer (violet for the crown chakra).
3. Each of our Chakras has it’s own unique healing color, which are also the same colors that appear in a rainbow.
4. These pure, spectral colors can be used to energetically influence the senses, balancing the body, mind and soul.
5. The seven Chakras are also connected to the seven layers of the aura: The Etheric, Emotional, Mental, Astral, the Etheric Template, Celestial and Ketheric Template. ‘
6. Each Chakra also has healing crystals and gemstones of co-ordinated Chakra colors, which can be used in crystal healing.
7. Chakra crystals are a tool and can be like a storage battery for thought energy. “Clearing” has to do with the energy of the stone or crystal. They also to help to create situations in our lives that will lead us in directions that allow positive growth and healing.
8. There are many ways to use seven chakra healing products but this is a simple and effective way – make sure you will not be disturbed. Hold your new crystal under running water, and as the water pours over it, close your eyes and imagine all the negative energies are washed away down the drain and out to the vast ocean to be purified by the cycles of life.
Divyamantra Offers spiritual, devotional products,Spiritual products Online ,God Idols ,Figurines,Spiritual Jewellery ,Spiritual Remedies,Gifts ,Puja Accessories,Yantras & Kawach,Feng-Shui & Vastu,Rudraksha & Gems pyramids, yoga and meditation from India