In your search for causes of low testosterone, you may want to begin at your own shower!
Hidden deep within all those words you can’t pronounce on the ingredients label of your shampoo bottle is a host of chemicals known as “xenoestrogens”. These are synthetic forms of the female hormone estrogen but, unlike natural estrogen, these chemical-based “mutant estrogens” are very difficult for your body to dispose of. Instead, they’re trapped away in your fat cells and disrupt the natural balance of male hormones, literally transforming men into women (no kidding!).
The results can be symptoms like increased body fat (especially in the chest area, commonly known as gynocomastia or “man boobs”), lower sex drive, loss of muscle tissue, and even sexual problems like erectile dysfunction (E.D.).
So what can you do about it?
Step 1: Avoid These Shampoo Ingredients
Pull out your shampoo bottle and look for these common testosterone-destroying ingredients:
Parabens – Parabens are in 90% of all personal care products and are used as a preservative to increase the shelf life of shampoos and conditioners. Studies have shown a direct link between paraben exposure and low-testosterone (and even breast cancer). Get rid of any shampoo with an ingredient that ends in “–paraben” (such as methylparaben, butylparaben, and so on).
Sulfates – You’ll find that most shampoos contain an ingredient such as “Sodium Lauryl Sulfate” and “Sodium Laureth Sulfate”. These are responsible for that thick lather of foam you’re programmed to believe is responsible for cleaning your hair. They’re also the same ingredient used in car engine degreasers and car-wash soap foams. But on your head, these sulfates quickly enter your bloodstream and have been linked to everything from excessive estrogen load to malformation of the eyes in children. Chuck them in the trash!
Propylene Glycol and Polyethylene Glycol – These common “organic” alcohols are used in everything from antifreeze to oven cleaners… and as a fragrance stabilizer for shampoos and lotions. Unfortunately, they tend to break down the structure of your cells to allow rapid absorption of the other xenoestrogens in your shampoo for a shotgun blast of female hormones straight into your bloodstream.
Here are some additional tips for buying a “testosterone-friendly” shampoo:
- Shop at a store that carefully takes care of the selection process for you when stocking their shelves. Any Whole Foods or similar store should do. You can also search online for natural shampoos. Jason brand is a good one at www.Jason-Natural.com.
- Just because your shampoo says “Organic” on the front label, doesn’t mean it isn’t guilty of harboring toxic chemicals. This is a common scam used by greedy hair product companies to fool you into overlooking their estrogen-loaded shampoos and conditioners. Read the ingredients anyway!
- Don’t fall prey to believing that you need thick suds to clean your hair. You don’t! Natural shampoos don’t lather up like more commercial brands because they don’t contain the toxic foaming agents you want to stay away from. Your hair will still get clean without the bubbles and you’ll protect your manhood in the process.
Step 2: Naturally Restore Your Peak Testosterone Levels
Reducing your exposure to estrogen is important, but frankly our environment is flooded with female hormones. it’s in everything from plastics to our food supply and list is too long to go into here.
That’s why, in addition to carefully selecting your personal care products, you should also take steps to naturally increase your testosterone levels to bring back a better hormone balance.
Fortunately, you don’t have to resort to expensive (and potentially dangerous) Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) to get your t-levels back up. You can increase your testosterone levels 100% naturally just by following a few simple steps.
Low testosterone is a very serious problem for a lot of men…including me. In my mid-40’s I worked with an entire team of “testosterone specialists” to design the ultimate solution for “low-t” and:
- I felt a dramatic increase in my sex drive and stamina…
- I lost body fat and I gained muscle at the same time…
- I have a lot more energy and mental focus now…
- And best of all, I did it 100% NATURAL with no side effects.
All it took was a few simple steps that anyone can do!
I put together a special report where you’re going to learn everything else you need to know at www.HowToIncreaseTestosterone.com
You’ll also discover a “super food” that’s been proven to boost testosterone and other “sneaky tricks” you can use for a life-changing transformation of your hormonal health!