Our metaphysical theories stem from empirical observation in conjunction with a comprehensive system of checks and balances using handwriting analysis, intuition, and in-depth astrology and numerology.
Clusters of indicators form patterns that symbolize character, key life events and circumstances, and timing trends.
Concerning comprehensive numerology, we occasionally find a subject who has a significant over-abundance of a specific root number, such as the number 9.
Extreme over or under-abundances in this way aren’t easy to live with, but frequently the person possesses amazing talent related to the number and is able to use it to his or her advantage.
A side note: numerology and astrology symbolize what is, they don’t “influence” anything. Saying they “influence” your life is like saying a person’s look of shock on his face made him completely shocked, rather than acknowledging that the look on his face merely represented how he felt.
Below we list 7 things individuals with a lot (dozens of factors) of the number 9 in their comprehensive numerology have an affinity toward.
1. A beautiful summer night at an outdoor soulful concert among throngs of picnickers is a favorite of the person with a lot of 9. They love the spirit of mankind, communal environments, and good music. Concert-going isn’t just a once-in a summer event for her. It’s a regular habit and she’ll travel across the country, or even overseas to see new and exciting shows. In her mind, it’s perfectly reasonable to spend most of her disposable income on live music.
2. Volunteering for their favorite cause is a cherished activity. Few people have a bigger heart. They believe there’s nothing like the feeling of seeing others in need benefit from their hard work. These types are the most likely to donate money anonymously; they frequently lack the need for ego-gratification. It’s never about them,
it’s about those who benefit.
3. Charity at home makes them happy too; the family of the person with a lot of number 9 is fortunate, indeed. It goes well beyond material things, as this family gives and receives gifts of the heart and emotions to each other all the time. Even if they lack a lot of financial resources, unconditional love creates a wonderful foundation for future success. Compassion to the children of those who mostly lack 9 energy.
4. Writing, singing, performing--these things are as right as rain to the heavy 9 person. Passion for his art isn’t just something he talks about, he embodies it and it takes him to amazing creative heights. It’s clear his work is inspired by something that goes well beyond merely wanting to do a good job.
5. Being a leader for a better world, for example, is something they would love to do. Although they don’t have the best sense of discernment, they tend to see the good in everyone and truly enjoy empowering others to help them be the best they can be.
6. Teaching is a favorite thing too. They are some of the most non-judgmental people and others naturally feel comfortable enough to expose their vulnerabilities. You’re likely to never feel the threat of being ostracized by someone positively expressing a massive over-abundance of 9.
7. Nobody likes romantic troubles, but those people with a lot of the number 9 are most likely to forgive their partner, love the making up process, and even tolerate untoward behavior well beyond most people’s breaking point. Straying again? Well, he can live with it, because his love is unconditional and he makes no demands of ownership in his relationship, unlike most people.
Deep love is like nectar of the gods to those with a lot of the number 9. Just go easy on them and try not to take their love for granted because few offer so much of it.
Copyright © Scott Petullo, Stephen Petullo
Our free download, Direct Your Destiny e-book, can help you get on the right path with time-tested,invaluable spiritual tips, methods, and insights. Includes 13 Spiritual and New Age Myths and 11 Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Psychic. http://www.holisticmakeover.com/