Marriage is considered the most significant of all the sixteen sanskarasthrough which a relationship between a man and a woman is blessed. This relationship is settled by people but God decides the right life partner for everyone. You can use the PrashnaKundli if you want to know what is stored for you.
QUICK MARRIAGE COMBINATION
• If Saturn is placed in a neutral house in the PrashnaKundli, you may get a bride fast.
• Similarly, when the Moon is in the seventh, second, third, sixth, tenth and in the eleventh house and Jupiter aspects it then it is a results of quick marriage.
• If Moon aspects Jupiter while being placed in the third, fifth or in the eleventh house, you can have an early marriage.
• If Ascendant or Moon is placed in the seventh house or seventh lord is placed in the Ascendant then amarriage would take place early.
• If Ascendant and Moon have a positive aspect or combination in with the seventh lord then the probabilities of an early marriage increase.
• Even if Venus and Saturn are exalted in benefic houses one can have an early marriage. WEALTH AFTER MARRIAGE
PrashnaKundli says if the seventh lord and Venus are in Upachayhouses that are in the third, sixth, tenth and the eleventh houses in the horoscope then this combination brings wealth and happiness after marriage. Apart from this, if the seventh lord and Venus are with the Ascendant lord, the Moon or with the second lord then the life after marriage is wealthy and pleasant.
PRASHNA KUNDALI AND LOVE MARRIAGE
Love marriage is also one of the marriage systems widespread today that has been described in Indian scriptures.
• When Moon is placed in the third, sixth, seventh, tenth or the eleventh houses as auspicious, which are placed in the benefic signs and Mercury, Sun and Jupiter aspect it, then there is a chance of love marriage in the PrashnaKundli.
• For love marriage, an exchange between the Ascendant lord and in the seventh or twelfth lord is important. If Venus and Moon are placed in their own signs or in exalted signs, there may be strong chances of love marriage. If the combination of the fifth lord is in combination with the seventh lord or Ascendant lord, or aspects them, the native may get the desired life partner.
DELAYS IN MARRIAGE
If malefic eighth lord aspects the Ascendant or the seventh lord, or a malefic planet is placed in the eighth lord then there may be a delay in marriage.
MATCHING COMPATIBILITY AND IMPORTANCE OF PANCHA PAKSHI KOOTA
Every one dreams about a happy married life and wishes their life partner to be compatible so that one gets a lovely family life after marriage. After marriage some lucky people finds their dreams come true and some fail to fulfil their dream.The marital life of the unlucky persons remains disordered and difficult. Sometimes the sweet home is not sweet anymore but it has become a fighting ground.
What is the reasonbetween married couples even though they want their married life to be a happy one? According to Vedic Astrology in this physical world the planetary position creates a huge impact on human lives. The needs, desired and the drives of a person are determined. If he is matched with a partner who doesn’t understand the drives and the emotions of the person, there may be problems.
Vedic astrology says a marriage should be fixed after considering the horoscope of both the boy and girl. If there horoscopes are not matched before marriage, there may be a possibility of incompatibility, enmity or negligence in their married life. The planets and nakshatras in their horoscope may have hostility or bad relationship which may create negative effect in their married life and smash all the happiness.Astrologers suggest matching the horoscopes of boy and girl before getting married is really necessary so that they can get a happy and peaceful married life. There are various types of vargas and kootas in a horoscope from which astrologers forecast the future married life of the couple.
SOUTH INDIAN MARRIAGE MATCHING BY 20 KOOTAS
In Sourth India marriage matching is settled with the popular 20 kootas (bee’skoota). Pakshikoota is one of the important 20 kootas. Vedic astrology predicts the future married life by considering the panchapakshikoota (five bird’skoota) on the basis of kundlis of a boy and a girl.
• The panchapakshikoota divides the zodiac into the classification of five birds namely Garud, Crow, Owl, Cock and Peacock. The nakshatras of a birth chart are divided in thesepanchapakshivarga. Here we can see the classification of nakshatras in these pakshivarga.
• Garudpakshivarga has Ashwani, Adra, Purvafalguni, Vishakha and Uttrasadhanakshatra.
• Owl (pingal) pakshivarga has Varani, Punarbasu, Uttrafalguni, Anuradha and Shravannakshatra.
• Cock (kukkut) pakshivarga hasRohini, Ashlesha, Chitra, Mula and Shatavisha.
• Crow pakshivarga has nakshatra such as Krikita, Pushya, Hasta, Jyestha and Ghanistha.
• Peacock pakshivarga has Mrigashira, Magha, Swati, Purvasadha, Uttravadrapada, Purvavadrapada and Revatinakshatra.
Thus from the distribution of nakshatras in the panchapakshivarga it is clear that the first 4 pakshivarga has 5-5 nakshatrawhile the last pakshivarga has 7 nakshatra in it. It is very auspicious if the nakshatra of a couple falls under the same pakshivarga as the same varga may create a lovely relationship between the married couple. Similarly it is inauspicious for the married couple to have nakshatra in different pakshivarga. In this situation the married life of a man and a woman may have mismatches.In South India here are several other ways of distributing nakshatras in pakshivarga but the above discussed system is widely practiced.