Research shows more than 90% of all Americans do not eat their recommended amounts of fruits & vegetables. The amounts of fruits and vegetables you need each day may seem overwhelming. However, fruits and vegetables provide the coveted combination of great taste, nutrition, and abundant variety. Eating a colorful rainbow of fruits and vegetables provides a wide range of valuable nutrients like fiber, antioxidants, phytochemicals, vitamins and potassium. Use Fruits and Vegetables as a convenient mealtime accompaniment or your daytime snacks. Take into account all forms of fruits and vegetables count- fresh, frozen, canned, dried and 100% juice.
Remember, people who eat fruits and vegetables in general experience better health. Why? Fruits and vegetables may replace junk foods. Studies show people who eat at least 4-½ cups of fruits and vegetables a day are less likely to be obese.
Here are a few Easy Ways to get more fruits and vegetables every day to fit into your routine:
1. Take advantage of summer in-season bounties such as berries; add to
muffins, pancakes cereal, salads and juices.
2. Cut up fruits and veggies so they are ready for quick snack; carrots
stick and celery are good choices
3. Frozen grapes and sliced bananas make a cool treat.
4. Have lettuce, tomatoes and onions prepared on hand to include on your
sandwiches and wraps.
5. Eat raw vegetables with your favorite dips and salsas
6. Shop at your local farmer’s market or local produce stand for a variety
of fresh fruits and vegetables.
7. Grind up vegetables to make smooth soups or add to your meatloaf or stews
8. Keep dried fruits on hand. They make excellent topping for cereals or
snacks on the go.
9. Don’t forget to select a frozen 100% fruit bar. It is sweet as well as
cooling on a hot summer’s day.
10. Remember that frozen is as good as fresh. Be your best and add some
steps as you journey, in eating more fruits and vegetables daily.
You now know, that eating more fruits and vegetables are good and is one of the best hall-marks to keeping diseases at bay. Visit:
Hope’s mission in life is to lead by example and to help others along the way via her platforms - to provide evidence based scientific information, products/tools, services, donate to charitable causes and invitation to business opportunity for those seeking a paradigm (difference in the way you live and work).
If you want to make a difference in your life as well as helping others click here: http://hope1.nsopportunity.com