The Belief That Kills

“The Normal Progression Of Disease” is taught in western medicine every inch of the way in school. I was taught this over and over in the medical training that I received in medical school. However, this model of “normal progression of a disease” doesn’t exist in the eastern model of wellness.

Holistic approaches to wellness focus on balance and happiness. Changes in diet, exercise, trapped emotions, and teaching each person their own personal constitutional type prevent the forward aggression of disease in the body. Yes, we all age and will die one day. It has been proven scientifically that 5% of disease is from our family’s DNA and the other 95% of disease is stress.

Our bodies are hard wired to live past 100 when given what they need. We are now on the 3rd or 4th generation of genetically modified foods, and fast food is more processed then ever before. The more food is processed the less enzymes, minerals, normal flora, and nutrients are available for the body. Disease is at an all time high. When I say we have the “cure” for many diseases like cancer, diabetes, scoliosis, thyroid disorders, and other so called incurable disorders I am met with eye rolls and disbelief.

I do believe any disease has a cure when caught early enough and a supportive network is set up for the person to heal. The subconscious mind runs the show 96% to 98% in people. This alone can slow the healing process. This is one of the reasons why I feel animals respond 3 to 4 times faster then people often do to healing modalities. Animals don’t have the subconscious grind the human condition has.

As the subconscious is cleared from hurtful beliefs the body follows suit very quickly with healing. Only to fall prey to the next mental grind on fear. Over time this can be healed and the body will remain well and active. Think of how many times you made a decision to change something and bang your life is better. It all started with a decision and a belief to do it.

If you believe you can, you can.
If you believe you can’t, well , then you can’t.
Either way you are right.

Author's Bio: 

Gina M. Green
Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified BARS facilitator, Certified BodyTalk Practitioner, Certified Harmonyum Practitioner, Medical Intuitive, and Author

Gina Green specializes in hard to heal health challenges, and stress elimination. With 22 years of teaching and energy work experience she has something for everyone. From the skeptical to the energy junky she easily assist them in reaching their health goals. Scientific research has finally caught up with energy healing and has prove its effectiveness. Gina travels extensively to bring many of the newest healing modalities to the Omaha area. Gina brought BodyTalk to Omaha more than a decade ago, Harmonyum 4 years ago, and BARS just last year. Gina has been teaching people how to self heal with E.F. T. and the YES techniques for close to ten years. Gina is glad to share what she has learned on her healing journey with you in person and in her newest book, "Think and Grow Healthy".