1. The first thing you need to understand is that your penis is a muscle. So when you would have a problem with your muscles then this will also impact your penis size.
2. For Example people with sleep apnea they have developed over time connective tissue breakdown and a few other issues, hence this will have an impact on your penis erections.
3. It is also important to understand that when you want your penis to be bigger and have a consistent larger penis you need to put some effort in it. Positive thinking on its own will not do it. YOU have to take action.
4. There are certain penis exercises you can do on a daily basis and being obsessed is not going to create penis enlargement.
5. It has been known for a long time that penis exercises were used as a means of penis enlargement Medical studies and clinical trials have proven that penis exercises can indeed increase penis length and girth. Those exercises also will strengthen and influence the muscular part of the penis.
6. Wouldn't that make sense? Any muscle needs to be exercised in order to stay functioning in optimal condition. So this would also apply to your penis.
7. The first exercise to enlarge your penis an effective exercise would be to massage the penis and you can use a vibration type exercise that started in East Germany with a technique called rhythmic neuromuscular stimulation. The whole body vibration programs provide the benefit to rehabilitate the muscles and stimulate the blood circulation This will assist with developing very strong erections.
8. There are other specific exercises which will increase the strength of the core muscles. Some of them are when you lay on the floor and you hold your arms next to your body and then at the same time you lift up your head and your stretched legs as high as possible. You can repeat this exercise up to 3 times a day.
9. Another very good exercise is the squatting. You can use the door post to hold your hands on and then slide down and sit in this position for a few minutes And again you can repeat this exercise several times a day.
10. In case you would have a problem with erections then it is common sense that you would be willing to explore the underlying issues WHY do you have a problem with the erections? Could it be that you have been snoring for a long time? Or do you have sleep apnea? Do you need to have a better idea about which foods you need to eat in order to support your body in its most optimal way?
11. No erections and penis enlargement exercises? Those two won't work very well together.
12. Lots of answers can be found in the diet related to penis size
13. Learn the critical facts, so you can predict how your penis exercises will help your erections. Stop using excuses now and choose to be alive with pleasure.
14. Last but not least I offer you a Free E-book.
Did you know that today we can find footprints of toxins within our bodies including petrochemicals, heavy metals, pesticides and organic solvents? And that we can uncover our exact deficiencies in fatty acids, amino acids, trace elements, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins?
This comes from a very unique approach that applies a specific science as the critical component in delivering personalized health maintenance to my clients. And this has become my passion.
My own health is what has driven me to become supremely qualified as a holistic health practitioner.
The journey began in 1984, when I first understood that the mind-body-soul connection is the key to vibrant health. It is called psycho-neuro–immunology. My path of discovery has been an exciting one and, at almost 70, I marvel at how it has worked to keep me focused, healthy and dynamic.
Helping people to understand how they can take charge of their own health has become my main priority. Hence, the educational process which shows others what is challenging their health and how to change is a rewarding process for both parties.
My education in Nutritional and Environmental Medicine with ACNEM (Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine www.acnem.org ) started in 1999 and continues to this day as the understanding of the human body magnifies. If you click on the practitioners tab on their site, you will find me listed under Western Australia.
By 2002 I was involved in looking at pathology profiles with completely different eyes. It deepened my understanding of certain scientific laboratory technologies that can define and suggest how to rectify health imbalances before they mature into full-fledged disease.
Today we pinpoint dysfunctions in human physiology by measuring imbalances in digestion, hormones, acid stress, inflammation, calcium metabolism, oxidative stress, connective tissue strength and protein metabolism.
What all those big words mean is that, through specific technologies, I can help you get beyond individual symptoms so you can see the overall picture and dramatically improve your feeling of well-being.
To help me work even more effectively, I have invested in acquiring greater communication tools. In 1999, I obtained my qualifications as a Certified Master Practitioner in NLP and Certified Advanced Eriksonian Hypnosis.
I trained under Terry McGlendon whose program is endorsed by the Royal College of General Practitioners and Applied Psychology in Australia. He is the only Australian to be part of the original group that studied with highly esteemed co-developers Dr. Richard Bandler and Dr. John Grinder from its inception in 1972.
Are you interested in what the underlying causes are of snoring, sleep apnea, fibromyalgia, certain depressions, excessive tiredness and other health challenges? The list goes on and on. And all of them are symptoms that can be addressed with what it is I do.