Are you doing everything you can to make the Law of Attraction work for you? Have you gone through the steps of the Law of Attraction but you still aren’t attracting the money, success, relationships, happiness and everything else you desire?
You aren’t alone! I’ve said it a million times and I’ll say it a million more. The Law of Attraction is always working…the only question is if it is working for you or against you. If you are reading this article, my guess is that the Law of Attraction is working against you.
If you’re anything like some of my coaching clients, you are further along than most people with The Law of Attraction as far as reading about it and believing in it and making sure you go through the steps of the Law of Attraction.
You are probably clear on what you want and spend time visualizing it and maybe you have a dream board and even take inspired action. Am I right? Does this sound like you?
Luckily, I have the answer and that answer comes in the form of 1 word. This 1 word lies in your unconscious and waits there to judge every move you make toward your desires. This 1 word is all powerful if you don’t flip on the lights and deal with it head on but the good news is, it loses all power once you do face it.
What is the 1 word?
Yup, the word is impossible. If you unconsciously judge everything that you desire and visualize as impossible, it will be just that. And the thing about impossible is that it is just a word.
There is 1 essential step in the practice of the Law of Attraction that you may be missing. You must remove any resistance to what you desire.
1. Write down everything you want.
2. Ask yourself if you believe that there is anyone (not you) that could have what you desire.
I guarantee you’ll say ‘yes’.
3. Write down ‘Why’ this person can have what you desire.
What is it about them? What resources do they have? What are their beliefs? What is their personality like? Etc.
Now it’s time to be honest with yourself (or this won’t help you).
4. Ask yourself if you believe what you desire is possible for you?
If you answer ‘yes’ great (but then I’ll challenge you and ask you why you don’t have it yet) but if you answer ‘no’ this is what I want you to do…
You have already described the person you would need to be to attract what you desire.
Use that as a guide…
5. Answer this: To attract what you desire, what do you need to believe? What do you need to be like? What resources do you need to cultivate? How can you start to cultivate them? Even if it seems that you are so far from being that person, take 1 step toward it now.