Post Your Comments:Click here to post a comment.
SelfGrowth.com founder David Riklan explains the concepts from the Best Selling book "The Fifth Agreement" by Don Miguel Ruiz.
To listen to David's full interview with Don Miguel, click here.
To learn more about The Fifth Agreement, click here
I recently had a chance to interview Don Miguel Ruiz, one of the most famous and influential spiritual gurus in the world today. He is best known for a very powerful book, titled, The Four Agreements, and for his dedication to bringing Toltec Knowledge to the world. The Four Agreements has sold around 4 million copies, and now he recently completed with his Son, the Fifth Agreement.
I remember when I first read The Four Agreements, it was for me like an Awakening. It
was like spending time with a man of great Inner peace and wisdom of the ages, and that Inner peace was transferred to me.
I would like to take a minute and share the First four agreements with you.
1. Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean.
2. Don't Take Anything Personally. (Nothing others do is because of you. What
others say and do is a projection of their own reality.)
3. Don't Make Assumptions. (Assumptions lead to Misunderstandings)
4. Always Do Your Best. ( Under any circumstance, do your best).It will help you 5. avoid self judgement, self abuse and regret
Now, let's jump into the fifth Agreement. The agreement is:
5. Be skeptical, but learn to listen.
This description merely scratches the surface of the themes of the Fifth Agreement. I invite everyone watching to click here listen to my entire interview with Don Miguel, and to learn more about the book.