Post Your Comments:Click here to post a comment.
See Tony Robbins’ Expert Page on SelfGrowth.com:
Visit Tony Robbins’ website:
Learn more about Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP):
To see the other videos in this series, click here.
One of the biggest names in self improvement, Tony Robbins has enthralled audiences for decades. But what are the specific methods Tony teaches that have resonated with so many, and helped so many change their lives? In this short video, SelfGrowth.com Founder David Riklan lays out the basic of Tony’s teachings.
Tony’s high energy positive messages have been celebrated, talked about, criticized, and made fun of for more that two decades. He has met with or advised Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela, Margaret Thatcher, Princess Diana, and Mother Theresa. His Personal Power program has sold more than 35 Million copies.
Tony first laid out the principles of his success program in a book called “Unlimited Power,” published back in the 1980’s.
In it he talks about the four steps of the “ultimate success formula.” They include:
1. Formulate a precise definition of you what you wish to achieve.
2. Take massive action.
3. Gauge or measure the success of your actions.
4. Fine-tune your approach and your procedures until you reach your goal.
That’s just a start. To change your behavior, modify your beliefs by modeling success principles. He taught me seven beliefs to achieve excellence:
1. Everything happens for a reason and a purpose, and it serves us.
2. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results.
3. Whatever happens, take responsibility.” 4. “It’s not necessary to understand everything to be able to use everything.
5. People are your greatest resource.
6. Work is play.
7. There’s no abiding success without commitment.
But, here is where the real power comes in. He teaches you how to change the way your brain works. Early on, he was teaching a lot about NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming. Now he talks about Neuro-Associative Conditioning, a modified version of NLP.
That’s just a brief run-down of the basics that Tony teaches.
What personal Tony Robbins Experiences have you had? Tell us in the comments field below.