Annette Colby, Ph.D. R.D., is an expert on personal growth and emotional well-being, and the author of Your Highest Potential and Body Redesign. She is a best-selling visionary author, noted public speaker, internationally known consultant, and positive self-leadership educator. Her contagious passion for life is shared in her writing and private practice where she takes people by the hand and teaches them how to fall in love with themselves and create the life of their dreams. For over two decades, she has been committed to showing people how to take the pain out of life, turn difficult emotions into joy, release stress, end emotional eating, and move beyond depression into an extraordinary life!
Among her works are the popular self-help books Your Highest Potential: The New Psychology of Understanding and Working with Self and Body Redesign: Goal Setting Secrets for A Thinner, Happier You. She lives in Dallas, Texas with her husband Ray Nowicki and their cats Solomon, Merlin, and Ariel.
Experience a powerful and gentle process of self-awareness that will transform your life. Dr. Annette Colby, RD is an expert in how people think, feel, and make changes in their lives. She provides you with the empowering tools to transform difficult emotions, the skills to move from depression to joy, and innovative change techniques for creating fulfillment in all areas of your life. Through her newsletters, books, or private practice, Annette takes you by the hand and teaches you how to fall in love with yourself, trust your body, experience greater joy and create the life of your dreams!
Annette’s Truths as she currently knows them:
1. Every life experience - including depression, emotional pain, or eating and weight challenges - no matter how difficult or challenging, has deep personal value and purpose.
2. We have unlimited potential. No matter what our current situation, we have more potential than we can ever develop in one lifetime. We can do things we never thought we could do.
3. The way to success is to envision a desired outcome, and then feed it with love and inspired action, through all obstacles, until it becomes a physical reality.
4. The amount of self-love we allow for ourselves is always reflected in our external physical world.
5. Worthiness, or unworthiness, is something that is pronounced upon ourselves by ourselves.
6. Worthiness is a personal decision, never something that can be earned.
7. Imagination, creative energy, and inspired action are the alternative solutions to stress and worry.
8. Truth is highly personal and ever evolving – we know truth when we feel it.
9. The purpose of our life is journey is to fall in love with ourselves, trust our body, experience greater joy, and create the life of our dreams!
The most interesting way to learn more about Annette Colby, PhD, RD is by visiting the AnnetteColby.com website and subscribing to Loving Miracles Newsletter, the first and only free week-by-week e-zine which provides enlightening articles designed to touch the spirit, enliven the body, and nurture the mind!