Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D. is one of America’s most renowned experts on relationships and is a highly respected leader in the field of personal growth. As a best-selling author, popular television personality, and sought-after motivational speaker, she has reached millions of people with her positive messages about love, happiness, and the search for meaning in our lives.
Dr. De Angelis is the author of 13 best-selling books, which have sold over seven million copies and have been published in 20 languages. Her first book, How to Make Love All The Time, was a national bestseller. Her next two books, Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know and Are You The One For Me? were #1 on The New York Times bestseller list for months. Her fourth book, Real Moments, also became an overnight New York Times bestseller.
Dr. De Angelis’ first television infomercial, Making Love Work, which she wrote and produced, won numerous awards including Best Infomercial of the Year. It has aired on hundreds of channels throughout the United States and Canada and is the most successful relationship program of its kind. Dr. De Angelis also appeared weekly for two years on CNN as their NewsNight relationship expert dispensing advice via satellite all over the world. For 12 years, she was the founder and Executive Director of the Los Angeles Personal Growth Center. She is President of Shakti Communications, Inc., which provides production and consulting services.
Dr. De Angelis has been a frequent guest on such shows as The Oprah Winfrey Show, the Today Show, and The View. She also produced and starred in a one-hour TV special for PBS called Love Secrets, which aired nationwide in 2001. Dr. De Angelis contributes regularly to Entertainment Tonight and to magazines like Cosmopolitan, Ladies Home Journal, and Redbook.
Dr. De Angelis has hosted her own daily television show for CBS-TV and her own popular radio talk show in Los Angeles. Over the past 20 years, she has been in demand as a motivational speaker in North America, giving hundreds of presentations to groups including AT&T, Proctor & Gamble, Crystal Cruise Lines, and Young Presidents Organization. She has resumed her personal consultations.
• The more connections you and your lover make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls, the more you will strengthen the fabric of your relationship, and the more real moments you will experience together.
• Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment and offer you more joy than any material possession could.
• At the end of our time on earth, if we have lived fully, we will not be able to say, “I was always happy.” Hopefully, we will be able to say, “I have experienced a lifetime of real moments, and many of them were happy moments.”
• The journey in between what you once were and who you are now becoming is where the dance of Life really takes place.
• You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
• You don’t develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.
• The more anger towards the past you carry in your heart, the less capable you are of loving in the present.
• Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.
Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D., has developed a wide range of programs for couples, singles, and parents that help create fulfilling relationships. The one product that really put Barbara on the map is the home seminar called Making Love Work, and that’s where I’d start. It is a dynamic program that guides you step-by-step through an emotional personal workshop on communication, love, and healing the heart.
Making Love Work includes two videos, five audio tapes, and a 94-page personal guidebook. It gives you a wealth of techniques you can use immediately to create more happiness and harmony with your mate, children, and friends. Some of the areas covered in this course include “The Secret Dynamics of Your Relationship,” “Live Demonstrations of How to Use the Love Techniques,” and “The Wrong and Right Way to Communicate.”
Over half a million people have used this award-winning relationship program, and her popular infomercial was responsible for its success. If you don’t invest in the program, though, her book How To Make Love All The Time is also a great place to start. It will teach you how to build a successful relationship, no matter if you’re currently in one or looking for one.
If you are in a relationship, the best two books are “Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know” and “What Women Want Men to Know.” For singles, I recommend, “Are You The One for Me?” and “Real Rules.” For general inspiration and keys to successful living, two great books are “Secrets About Life Every Woman Should Know” and “Real Moments.”
ADDRESS: Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D.
12021 Wilshire Blvd. #607
Los Angeles, CA 90025