Richard Bandler, co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP is predicated upon the belief that all behavior has structure. It was created to develop new ways of understanding how verbal and nonverbal communication affect the human brain. NLP helps us to not only communicate better, but also learn how to gain control over the automatic functions of their own neurology.
Richard Bandler has authored and co-authored many books on NLP and its applications, including Using Your Brain For a Change, Time For a Change, and Persuasion Engineering®, co-authored with John La Valle.
Richard Bandler continually develops new human change technologies and conducts workshops and training seminars internationally for NLP. These workshops and seminars include Neuro-Hypnotic Repatterning™, Design Human Engineering™, Persuasion Engineering®, Personal Enhancement™, Charisma Enhancement™, and Hypnosis, to name a few
• Do you want to know a good way to fall in love? Just associate all your pleasant experiences with someone and disassociate from all the unpleasant ones.
• The good thing about the past is that it’s over.
• Why be yourself when you can be someone so much better?
• There are no such things as learning disabilities, only teaching disabilities.
• The question you must ask yourself is . . . just how much pleasure and success can you stand?
• If it’s worth feeling bad about, it’s worthy of amnesia.
If you are serious about understanding the basis for NLP, you should then read The Structure of Magic: A Book About Language and Therapy, which is Volume I of II. I wouldn’t describe it as a typical Self Help book, though. Written by Richard Bandler and John Grinder, their work was based on finding a theoretical base for describing human interaction. The book requires a lot of mental work to understand, but it will help you gain insight into the origin and implementation of NLP.
Then read Using Your Brain For a Change and Timne For a Change. Plus CD's and Videos
c/o NLP Seminars Group International
P.O. Box 424
Hopatcong, NJ 07843