As messenger of "the next 12 Steps," Jyude Allbright offers ground breaking and revolutionary information about addictions and how they have distracted us on our spiritual paths. Jyude helps people to see, hear and feel that powerlessness has been an illusion perpetuated by those wanting to keep us stuck in unhealthy behaviors, and spiritual emptiness. It has been our modern day form of slavery.
She is a wayshower who believes that "love is all there is." Her intention is to assist people to use their soul's consciousness to live out their lives in joy and ecstasy, reclaiming their power in recovery from addictions. Jyude incorporates her experience as an NLP Master Practitioner (Neuro-Linguisitic Programming), Feng Shui consultant, addictions counselor, certified addictions prevention professional, and secondary school teacher in all of her workshops and private consultations. Her training also includes the ESS (Eleuthera Synchrotize System).
As part of our human existence, Jyude believes that we have taken for granted that we must experience pain, suffering, grief, anger, getting sick, aging, and fear. Look at our belief in "No pain, no gain." When anyone is ready to take back personal power, Jyude is ready to be of service. Her book, SOUL STEPS, introduces the next 12 steps to addiction recovery, based on personal power and divine creatorship as it applies to substances.
The book, SOUL STEPS, the next 12 stpes to recovery, is available for purchase at www.jyudeallbright.com.
The training manual for conducting Soul Steps meetings is also available for those wishing to initiate and conduct 12 Step Soul Steps meetings.
Jyude conducts family interventions with love and offers long distance consultations on soul consciousness recovery and empowerment!
PARENTING TIPS & HELP, DATING TIPS & EXAMPLES FOR BOTH SEXES, SOUL STEPS and SOUL STEPS GUIDEBOOK are all available as ebooks for purchase on her website. COMMON and UNCOMMON SENSE is offered as a free ebook on the same site.
What if we looked at divine creatorship as it applies to substances? Could we then admit that we are not powerless beings and never have been? Our addictions have no power over us. However, we have given them that control. "Love is all there is." We are love and through our divine creatorship, we can remove our addictions easily and permanently!
THE SOUL STEPS...The Next 12 Steps to Addiction Recovery
1. We admitted we were powerful beings-- that we created our addictions so our lives appeared to be unmanageable.
2. Came to remember that a Power greater than ourselves could help us release our misperceptions about our own sanity.
3. Made a decision to once again return to our Source as we understand it and reconnect with our soul’s desires.
4. Admitted we were afraid to take our own personal inventory but did so in a powerful way.
5. Admitted to our Source, ourselves and others, the exact nature of our mis perceptions.
6. Were entirely ready to allow ourselves with the help of our Source to release our mis perceptions that we were in some way defective.
7. Humbly asked the Source to help us reconnect with our true power.
8. Made a list of all persons we thought we harmed, especially ourselves, and became willing to release those thoughts and be freed from old beliefs.
9. Made direct amends to anyone we believe we harmed.
10. Continued to take personal inventory and made appropriate behavior changes as needed.
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with our Source, asking for our soul to be in charge.
12. Having realized that we are spiritual beings having a physical experience, we carry this message of power to those with addictions that they may also wake up to their true destiny.
About Your Addictions...
What if you understand there are no coincidences and your soul has led you to this page?
What if you can't find the answers you have been seeking?
What if AA/NA has awakened you to a spiritual component but can take you no further?
What if you see, hear and feel that you are not powerless in any way?
What if you can no longer sit at meetings and repeat over and over again, "My name is____and I am an alcoholic"?
What if you have exhausted many avenues and treatment centers?
What if you can accept that your thoughts create your reality and only you can change those thoughts?
What if you are ready to accept the real YOU and your reasons for your past self-destruction?
What if you are ready to embrace and enjoy life with outrageous joy and peace?
Then, please contact Jyude and let's alter the face of addictions forever!
In her "Quantum Recovery Program," Jyude assists people in letting go of the prison of addiction and surrendering to their magnificent selves!