Are you suffering from financial hardship due to COVID-19? Let our financial coaches help you today! Columbus Financial & Success Coach, America's best Financial Transformation Life Coach, brings the power of specialized financial planning with energetic work in financial and successful coaching. It brings the pillars of the model of success that combines the physical, the mental, and the spiritual as a very powerful healing tool and to help one succeed in life.

What can Columbus Financial & Success Coach do for you? They have integrated the power of personal financial planning and strategy management as a physical element within my pillars of success model. Simply having a financial plan is not enough; it's just the first step in the much bigger process of transforming one from good to excellent.

What is often overlooked is that, as a society, we place most of the energy in the physical element. To be successful in life, we must make the most of the physiological and spiritual elements before one can reach his or her full potential.

As human beings, we are underdeveloped, we have much more untapped potential. The medical and scientific community has long known that humans only use 10 percent of our brains. Why, because the other 90 percent is for physiological and spiritual development.

The most difficult part is buying the physiological element when one lives in the physical world. But once we can believe and master the physiological element, the spiritual element is not far away. I have combined the energy of personal money management and personal development as a physical element within my 3 column model of success.

Just having a money plan is not enough; it's just the first step in the much bigger process of transcending one from average to amazing, "said Derek P. Bliedung, founder of Columbus Financial & Success Coach.

What is a financial coach? Financial coaching is a collaborative and educational relationship that allows you to achieve financial freedom. There is no secret to building wealth. Spend less than you earn and invest the difference wisely. Everyone knows that.

The problem is not knowing what to do, but solving it. Financial coaching closes that gap by providing a powerful professional partnership designed to produce action. It can save you time and money by helping you avoid the many dangerous dangers and dead ends on the road to financial freedom.

Financial coaching can also speed up your wealth creation by taking the most efficient and effective actions to achieve your goals. Financial coaching is not the last trick to "get rich quick" or a fashion seminar that must reveal the "secrets of the rich." The secret is that there are no secrets.

Derek Bliedung started a second-hand website that shows how simple it can be to save in the most difficult times. After Derek had many personal difficulties due to the divorce, the unexpected loss of a job, and even a lawsuit. He had two options: simply give up and declare bankruptcy, or keep fighting and find a better way.

He chooses the best way, and after many hours of online research, he discovered that there were many ways to save money! He discovered that there was a way to save hundreds of dollars a month. This prompted Derek Bliedung, founder of Columbus Financial & Success Coach, to start his website at to offer free advice and economic advisory service to help his community.

Author's Bio: 

Columbus Financial & Success Coach is a family-owned and operated firm stated in Columbus, Ohio, now in Springfield Ohio to service the Columbus, Ohio & Dayton, Ohio markets.