A healthy body has healthy beautiful hair. Our hair is a reflection of our health. At any given time, about 90 percent of the hair on the scalp is in its growing phase. This growing phase lasts for 2 to 6 years. Each hair grows approximately 1 centimetre per month during this phase. The rest, 10 % are in their resting phase. After 2 to 3 months, the resting hair falls out and new hair starts to grow in its place. It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of this cycle. However, some people may experience excessive hair loss, if more hairs enter the resting phase.

A popular home remedy includes a slice of cucumber on the eyes. Autumn apple facial mask is great to get your skin glowing again but take it easy if your skin is already dry. Egg Mask is made only egg. Separate the egg white from the yolk. Put the egg white on your face and relax for about 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water. This facial mask leaves your skin smooth, refreshed and tightens your skin. Apple and Honey Mask. Grate the apple, mix in the honey and apply to your face. It is a useful for oil skin. Take tomato juice, cucumber juice and lemon juice; add a little calamine powder or gram flour to it. Make a paste and apply it on the skin. Wash off with lukewarm water when dries.

It cleanses the skin and adds glow to it. If you have combination skin, you may want to apply a mud mask only over the T-zone, which is the center of forehead, nose, chin and center of cheeks. Milk Mask made ingredients is 1 tsp powdered milk ,1 tbsp runny honey ,1 tsp aloe vera gel and 2 drops essential oil. This is a classic milk mask for the face. Mix ingredients well, apply to face, let sit for 15 minutes, wash off with warm water. Mint face pack you will need one teaspoon of mint powder, One tablespoon of yogurt and One tablespoon of multani mitti. Potato face pack you will need One teaspoon of potato juice and One teaspoon of multani mitti. Blend both the ingredients together and apply on the face. Leave it until it dries and wash off with lukewarm water.

One of the safest and easy to prepare acne pimple home remedies is a smooth paste of Neem leaves paste, mint leaves paste, rosewater, camphor, cloves, besan, fuller's earth and turmeric. Apply on a clean face only on the affected portion. Let it dry. Then scrub off gently with ice cold water. This recipe is effective for both facial and body acne and pimples and will never let them reappear.

Or you may try out a paste of turmeric and pure sandalwood paste and leave on till dry. It will also give you a fair and glowing complexion. Multani mitti or clay or fuller's earth is the best antidote for pimples and acne but because it is extremely drying by nature, apply only on the pimples. If you want the pimples and acne to disappear without leaving a mark, then make a paste out of ground jaiphal or nutmeg and a little unboiled milk and leave on till dry and then scrub off.

A mixture of cinnamon powder, clove oil, lime juice and a drop of honey can work wonders on your pimples and acne if left overnight. Use this recipe for two weeks. However, since lime juice is citric by nature, it will cause a reaction on sensitive skin. Applying orange peel paste on the pimples and acne will also help. If you regularly apply fresh garlic paste on the acne and pimples, they will vanish in a few days without leaving a trace.

Facial mask is a creamy mask applied to the face for hygiene effects to clean or smooth the face. It often contain minerals, vitamins and fruit extracts, such as cactus and cucumber, to give the nutrition to the skin of the face. Masks should stay on for 10-15 minutes, should follow with a cleansing and a thin layer of moisturizer. A good facial mask serves a variety of different functions: mud masks absorb oil, hydrating masks moisturize dry skin and perfecting masks replenish dull skin. Facial masks are most commonly used by women but also used by men. Face masks need not only be confined to winter protection - there are many available to clear up problem skin, revitalize, exfoliate, tone and tighten. Honey is a very popular mask because it smooths skin, and cleans pores.

One can apply these home remedies on the acne scars as these remedies are cheaper and safer and most effective natural treatment that cannot cause any harm to the person. Come and read some of out whey protein shakes articles. The real way to stay healthy is through a quality diet and supplement plan. Find out more now.

Author's Bio: 

Visit www.TheMedGuru.com if you are looking for multani mitti. You can also find information about herbal birth control