Maintaining the integrity of your skin goes a long way in improving your self-confidence as you go about without feelings of self-consciousness. Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center offers treatment for skin cancer, skin disorders, acne, melasma, itching, and hyperpigmentation in Glen Allen, Virginia. This guide helps you get a comfortable visit on your first or subsequent visits.
About Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center is a clinic that provides comprehensive care for conditions threatening the integrity of your skin. The center serves residents of Richmond, Virginia, and it’s surrounding areas. The practice focuses on a team-based approach to the diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of all patients.
Through the skills and efforts of general dermatologist Patricia O'Connor, MD, and fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon William Gillen, MD, you can get comprehensive dermatologic care. Dr. Gillen performs procedures that require a multi-disciplinary approach, while Dr. O'Connor is well versed in aesthetic and medical procedures to handle different conditions.
During their three years of Dermatology training at Virginia Commonwealth University, Dr. O’Connor and Dr. Gillen served as co-residents. In their final year, they worked closely together as chief residents, sharpening their leadership skills and team-based approach. They teamed up to open the Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center for comprehensive dermatologic care.
· SkinMedica - SkinMedica was founded over a decade ago by Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick. The product contains skincare ingredients like tea tree oil, retinol, vitamin C, E, and salicylic acid. SkinMedica formulations give you a more youthful skin.
· LATISSE® - The innovative treatment for lightened, thinning, and shortened lashes boost the natural growth of lashes. In due time, you will get darker, fuller, longer, and more appealing eyelashes.
· EltaMD - EltaMD is the leading physician-dispensed sunscreen recommended by Dermatologists. EltaMD sunscreens are endorsed as broad-spectrum sunscreens by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
· SkinCeuticals - SkinCeuticals was founded by Dr. Sheldon Pinnell, dedicated to the research and innovation of new dermatology products. The product combines scientifically advanced care and natural botanical extracts to care for your skin most effectively.
Available Services at Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
· Skin cancer treatment
· Mohs surgery
· Treatment for skin disorders, eczema, acne, psoriasis, rosacea, melasma, actinic keratosis, warts, hyperpigmentation, melanoma, skin tags, scars, cysts, keloids, and excessive itching.
· Basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
· Chemical peels and injectables
· Mole removal
· Scaling scalps
What is the Location of the Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center?
Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
5207 Hickory Park Drive, Suite A, Glen Allen, VA 23059
How to Contact Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center
The phone number is 804-326-4448
Fax number is 309-326-4947
What About the Hours?
Monday- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Why Should I Visit Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center?
The practice is excited and motivated to provide comprehensive dermatologic care for your surgical, medical, and cosmetic needs. After making a few visits to the center, you can improve your confidence as the quality of your skin improves.
To enjoy the team approach to dermatological healthcare offered by Absolute Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center, call or book an appointment online today.