While free content is delightful for the users, premium content paid per month or year is more delightful and has a higher quality. OnlyFans is a highly successful content subscription platform that emerged in the market in September 2016.

Users watch exclusive content of their favourite models and stars by paying for a monthly subscription. Customers make payments through credit cards, debit cards, Maestro, Mastercard, and Visa.

The content creators on an app like OnlyFans are artists, celebrities, chefs, designers, fitness trainers, influencers, musicians, sportspersons, writers, and many more.

Content developers on an OnlyFans like app have full freedom to charge a value for their content. They are safeguarded from issues like copyright infringement, duplication, and morphing. Besides that, the content creators can also control the distribution of their content.

How has OnlyFans created a storm in the global market?

  • The online platform pocketed more than 120 million users recently. It processed transactions worth $2.36 billion last year. The total revenue ($390 million) of OnlyFans grew by a whopping 553% in 2020. It also earned pre-tax profits of $74 million between November 2019 and November 2020.
  • 2021 will be a brighter year for the OnlyFans app as it is targeting a higher profit of $417 million. Around 300 content creators earn $1 million every month from the platform.
  • Entrepreneurs aiming to rule the digital media industry can join hands with a skilled app development company for customized OnlyFans clone app development. Well-versed developers will create easy-to-use Android and iOS apps for users and content creators.
  • A modern web dashboard helps in the easy display of a wide variety of photos and videos. An advanced admin panel. A white-label app like onlyFans can be quickly launched in the market giving a huge competitive edge for entrepreneurs.

Analyzing the business model of an outstanding OnlyFans Clone App?

  • On average each customer pays $5 to $50 per month for accessing content on the OnlyFans clone app
  • An app like OnlyFans has an 80:20 business model. The content creators earn 80% of the total revenue. The remaining 20% is retained by the platform for bug-fixing, maintenance, software updates, and processing payments.
  • The OnlyFans also has an integrated referral program where each user gets a 5% commission for each referral made to their family members and friends. The content creators get their income from live streaming, Pay-Per-View messaging, and subscription plans. They receive the required payments daily, weekly, and monthly.
  • The artists and models can withdraw their income through Automated Clearing House (ACH), e-wallets, Original Credit Transaction (OCT), Paxum, Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), and the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) system.

Wrapping Up

OnlyFans has captured the hearts of users with its attractive content. Entrepreneurs can make full use of its robust business model and fulfil their objectives successfully. They can hire a competent app development company now for OnlyFans clone app development and defeat their competitors comfortably.

Author's Bio: 

Christopher Willson is an ardent believer in life morals, a writer by profession, an aspiring author and a creator, who believes in his existence for literature. He, being an extrovert, has no qualms talking to all sorts of people. When he is not writing, you can find his indulged in reading, dancing and day dreaming to change the World!