If you are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen or have a temporary partner visa your child might be eligible for a Child Visa. The Australian government issues a child visa which allows the visa holder to stay in Australia. If as a parent you are holding a temporary partner visa, your child can be eligible for a child visa. All you have to do is to go to a professional visa agent, know the details, and apply on behalf of your child. Child Visa can be both permanent and temporary. Three types of child visa are available:

  • Child Visa (subclass 101)

  • Child Visa (subclass 802)

  • Dependent Child Visa (subclass 445)

To avail child visa from any of the categories, one should go to a professional mobile visa agent Western Australia or a child visa agent Western Australia. They have the in-depth knowledge to guide you regarding all of the minute details. Few things are so important to keep in mind while going for a child visa.

First of all, the applicant must live outside Australia while applying for the visa (subclass 101). Otherwise, he or she will not be eligible for the visa. While applying for the visa subclass 802, the applicant must stay inside Australia. And when you are applying for the child visa subclass 445, the applicant can stay either in Australia or outside Australia. This visa category is known as a dependent child visa. The condition is just that if the applicant must stay there during the time of grant where he is during the application.

Secondly, you must keep in mind that a child visa is different from a dependent child visa. So, apply according to your requirement. A child visa is a permanent visa for the children whereas a dependent child visa is a temporary one.

However, this was only an overview of what a child visa is and how does it work. For more details, you must visit a professional mobile visa agent Western Australia or child visa agent Western Australia. So, if you plan to bring your child near you in Australia, go and apply for a child visa today.

Author's Bio: 

The author, Chiranjit Roy is a visa agent and thus has detailed knowledge about the visa application procedure. He also loves to share his knowledge through writings.