Arsenal are one of the largest and most successful football clubs in the history of English football. Their stadium is located in North London at the Emirates Stadium.

The Arsenal was originally called Dial Square and was based in Woolwich, southeast of London. In 1891, the team turned professional and changed its name to Woolwich Arsenal. In 1913 they moved north to Highbury before moving to the new Emirates Stadium in 2006. Arsenal are also one of the richest clubs in England valued at more than 600 million pounds.

The Arsenal shirt, in red, has an equally colorful history. Once Dial Square was formed, they needed a team to play the game, however, one couldn't find or buy one. Among the founding players were two men recently moved south for work purposes who were formally Nottingham Forest players. These two men wrote to Nottingham Forest asking for help and received a team game and a ball. Naturally, coming from Nottingham Forest, the uniform was dark red. The kit was completed with white shorts and blue socks. The red color scheme of the fire truck with white sleeves used today was introduced in 1933. The precise reason for the white sleeves is unknown. However, one story claims that a fan seen in the stands in a sleeveless red sweater over a white shirt was the inspiration. This strip has remained unchanged except for two seasons. The first in 1966-67 was when Arsenal wore red jerseys. The second instance of deviation was in 2006 when, in commemoration of the last season played at the old Highbury Stadium, the team wore the blackcurrant colors worn by the first team to play there in 1913.

Yellow and blue are the most used colors for the Arsenal away jersey. However, there have been deviations from this. In 1982-1984 they wore a green and navy blue shirt. The lucrative replica jersey market that emerged in the early 1990s has prompted Arsenal to change their away jersey regularly. Blue designs have been used in addition to replacing the traditional yellow with gold. Arsenal change the away kit each season at this time and the kit moves to the third kit at the end of each season.

The crest sewn on the Arsenal jersey has also been modified over the years. The first ridge dating from 1888 was made up of three canyons seen from above, pointing north. The Woolwich District coat of arms was the inspiration behind this design. Each cannon was decorated with the head of a lion and a rattle. This design was changed after the move to North Highbury. The single-barrel crest was released in 1925. The crest was modified again in 1949. The barrel was not modified, but the name "Arsenal" was added above the weapon. The Islington coat of arms was placed under the pistol and a scroll with the new club motto underneath. In 2002, in order to create a simpler ridge that could be copied, a new ridge was introduced with the barrel once again facing east and the green color was replaced by dark blue. https://xn--168-jml4a7dtc8e.com/%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%a3%e0%b8%b0%e0%b8%a7%e0%...

Author's Bio: 

The second instance of deviation was in 2006 when, in commemoration of the last season played at the old Highbury Stadium, the team wore the blackcurrant colors worn by the first team to play there in 1913.