Exercises To Do Together
by Al Link and Pala Copeland
Lifelong commitment normally means growing old together. Think and talk together about how your relationship will mature as your age advances.
Time for Exercise: five to 30 minutes
Properties Required: photograph of an older couple
- Sit down with your lover and allow your imagination to conjure up images of what your life will be like as you grow old together.
- Consider your health status. Visualize how your bodies will look.
- Visualize the activities you will be engaged in, especially those you do as a couple. Will you be sexually active? What form will sex take? What creative pursuits will you enjoy? What accomplishments will you look back on with satisfaction and pride?
- Where will you live? What will your financial status be? What will be happening in your family?
- Imagine all the ways you have helped to make the world a better place.
- Frame and display your photograph as a visual symbol of the life you choose to create together as you age.
Excerpted from our new book Sensual Love Secrets for Couples: The Four Freedoms of Body, Mind, Heart and Soul, by Al Link and Pala Copeland, Llewellyn, 2007
Al Link and Pala Copeland own and operate 4 Freedoms Relationship Tantra. They regularly host lover’s romantic weekends near Ottawa Canada, and weeklong retreats in exotic locations. For more information call toll free from Canada or USA: 1-800-684-5308 International long distance: 1-819-689-5308. Visit their websites Tantra-Sex.com, SexySpiritualRelationships.com and their blog Ask About Love and Sex or send email: email@example.com They have four books published including Soul Sex: Tantra for Two, New Page, 2003; The Complete Idiot's Guide to Supercharged Kama Sutra, Penguin, 2007; Sensual Love Secrets for Couples: The Four Freedoms Body, Heart, Mind and Soul, Llewellyn 2007; Tantra Step by Step: 28 Days to Ecstasy, Llewellyn 2007.
Al Link and Pala Copeland are the Official Guides to Tantra. Additional Resources covering Tantra can be found at: