In 2019 Digital marketing is assessed as a rapid increase in internet usage. Despite being a developing country compared to other countries, the number of internet users amounted to 64 million people, accounting for 67% of the country’s population, up 28% over the same period last year, which is considered as an area with Digital Marketing investment and development potential.

On the other hand, thanks to the introduction of multi-level segmented smartphones suitable for most people, the number of phone users also increased compared to other years, and the speed achieved at 0.1%. Thanks to that development, the number of social network users on phones has increased many times over the previous year, the figure shows + 20% over the same period last year. Therefore, Digital Marketing is an indispensable approach to customers of businesses and it is not outside the growth rate of the world Digital Marketing platform.

Many users are using social networking as a daily dish, which is reflected at 94% of daily internet usage and once a week accounting for the remaining 6%. Social network users in all in 2019 accounted for more than half of the population (57%), and are becoming the media operation tool of most current businesses. In that lead is Facebook with 61% followed by Google with the type of Youtube. Online advertising accounts for 43%, almost doubling TV advertising and many times more than other advertising.

click here to continue:

Author's Bio: 

Sumiya Sha is the author of the Li Creative Technologies. She tried out lots of Digital Marketing strategies and she has given the review for most of the best Digital Marketing techniques that she tried out. She encourages her readers to share their ideas and information too about that.