The 7 factors you need to consider before you choose a Health and Life Style Coach
Download this free pdf for the answers.
1. Learning to listen to your body. It is amazing on how our bodies give us message all the time. The other day I was working with a young women and she had some major stress in her throat and neck. As we were talking and I observed on how she was actually avoiding certain issues in her live in which she needed to speak up about, rather than trying to think she had to avoid confrontation. The moment she had awareness about this pattern she took positive action and the stress in her throat and neck had disappeared. . Interestingly enough she also realized this had been a family pattern. So over the years she had absorbed this as being ‘normal’ without realizing the consequences. We are all unique and so each person needs to integrate this uniqueness and act accordingly.
2. Life is all about choices you make. By deciding not to make a choice and play ostrich is a choice too. In the past I made those choices and procrastinated and in the end it delivered one frustration after the other. Nothing changes until YOU do. Becoming more conscious aware about the choices we make and the consequences will deliver very powerful outcomes.
3. Creating a sense of wellbeing and being happy is a CHOICE. Only one person can make this choice and that is YOU. Are you ready to make this commitment then do not hesitate and take action by organizing your FREE Appointment immediately?
4. Commitment is an important core value. Based upon conditioned responses which we have programmed in our subconscious mind, we have different experiences with the word of commitment. Some people have a commitment to NOT being committed and use it as a tool for excuses to blame and hold on to being powerless. The outcome is then predictable and the same undesirable situations will occur over and over again. The opposite is true too!
5. Integrity is another important core value. It is not about being perfect it is about knowing and understanding that we honour a deep inner core truth. Aligning our values and becoming aware of them is one of the cornerstones to success and wellbeing. Enjoying the process of change when this is required, Life is a continuous process of change. From the moment we are born; it is the process of life which requires us to change and to adapt. After all when we are born we can’t continue to function in the body of a baby. The same applies for our spiritual and mental development. Resistance to change. Yes I know that one too, however nowadays I refuse to give my power away to it. I might sit and wallow with it for a little while but then it gets boring and I make a fundamental choice and let it go. Then the positive changes can start to unfold. The same can happen with you!
6. Becoming aware about the family patterns is essential. Let me tell you a story which changed my life. My mother had been in hospital for all kind of operations so many times that I lost track of it. One day my mother told me that this was her only way of getting some rest and attention when life started to get to hectic. It must have left some impact on me and subconsciously I took it on that this was the way to get a break from the stresses in life. Sure there was a price to pay, however that was nothing in comparison with the escape it offered me. It didn’t take long before I started to develop all kind of health problems and ended up in hospital for some kind of surgical procedures.
It took many years before I realized that I was copying my mother in this behaviour. The last time this happened was when I woke up in the middle of the night with a very high fever. I woke up my husband and said he have to take me to the hospital. When I arrived there I was being told since they didn’t know the cause of this very high fever I had to stay in the hospital for observation and they would put me on the drip.
Once I was in my private hospital room I started to reflect and suddenly it hit me that with the excessive load of stress I had exposed myself to, this was again my way out. Then I realized what an obedient daughter I had been all those years. I said to myself I can take time off when I need it and do not have to end up in the hospital. Once I made this decision I never ended up in the hospital again.
It is important to realize how we can break free from the family patterns which are not resourceful and once broken free we can discover who we really are. This will have a major beneficial impact on our sense of health and being happy.
7. Last but not least, you can ask yourself the question: Are you ready to discover how YOU can be healthy and happy? When the answer is YES then I invite you for a 30 minutes FREE consultation and then we can decide what the next step will be. You can email me at email@example.com and leave you contact details. I will reply and we can arrange a time for a 30 minutes free consultation. Speak with you soon Helena.
Helena Ederveen is an Associate Member Australasian College Nutritional & Environmental Medicine; Clinical Nutritionist; Certified Master Practitioner NLP & Advanced Practitioner Eriksonian Hypnosis; Counsellor. 25 Years Experience. Are You Serious About Discovering Your Own Individual Blueprint Of Health? Free "Health Blueprint" Assessment.
For Registration for webinar you can Select your Date and Time from the menu and Register for the Webinar here: http://helenaederveenwebinar.com/webinar/webinar-register.php